Airsoft!!!

Francis Gunshot

Site Founder
Ok I love airsoft play it like every day. I am going to get a better gun though but I don't know what to get anyone who plays airsoft could u give me ideas also this thread is for airsofl in general everyone can talk about it here! ;)

LOL I still go in the woods with my friends and have airsoft wars.... Although the college don't like it that's why we go to the woods near my house. xD :p

I want an auto I have had one it is old though don't know what kind to get the Matrix look sick I really want that one I also want to get a gas pistol and lol Jade this thread is for people who know what airsoft is I thought I told u to google it then if u google it u will know what it is.

When getting a gun no matter how good a gun looks main thing to look for is 400fps minimum so you can accuratley hit targets from a decent distance. I bought my gun on ebay and love it. Cost bout 200$ but worth it. I went to Dust Wars with it and my gun was amazing I was taking people out one by one without any trouble at all.

When getting a gun no matter how good a gun looks main thing to look for is 400fps minimum so you can accuratley hit targets from a decent distance. I bought my gun on ebay and love it. Cost bout 200$ but worth it. I went to Dust Wars with it and my gun was amazing I was taking people out one by one without any trouble at all.
What kind of gun do u have could u post a link or something?

I want an auto I have had one it is old though don't know what kind to get the Matrix look sick I really want that one I also want to get a gas pistol and lol Jade this thread is for people who know what airsoft is I thought I told u to google it then if u google it u will know what it is.

So what is airsoft?

Back