Alberto Smasho Gives Daggers And Knives...what Did You Find.

thats jus
View attachment 1738 I have been getting all lower than what i already have, but seeing you get the demon fang knives, i may stick around and try to get that one, ...only thing i caught that looked a little out of place was this screenshot, and, its liked CHELSEA,....helloooo, ..:oops:..where are you Nell, lost litte fairy, she is our resident do's and dont's girl, my personal shopper, i mean she even gave me the skivvy on getting rid of the wedgie, i let her comment on this pic, what not to wear when fighting the new boss! :excited:
t how chelsea is SHES ALWAYS like that doin something weird

screenshot_2010-12-23_09-04-56.jpg
thats jus
t how chelsea is SHES ALWAYS like that doin something weird

Whoa, silver freeze, way to go chris,....and yeah i just caught her at the wrong moment, she was probably afk, or talking to someone, i am bad about that to,...not paying attention, but i usually end up getting killed, like this, and i dont even know how i ended up in jail with a bottle in my hand,..talking to someone one minute, knocked out in jail the next...

View attachment 1738 I have been getting all lower than what i already have, but seeing you get the demon fang knives, i may stick around and try to get that one, ...only thing i caught that looked a little out of place was this screenshot, and, its liked CHELSEA,....helloooo, ..:oops:..where are you Nell, lost litte fairy, she is our resident do's and dont's girl, my personal shopper, i mean she even gave me the skivvy on getting rid of the wedgie, i let her comment on this pic, what not to wear when fighting the new boss! :excited:

Hahaha! I didn't realize what was out of place on this pic at first but then after reading the stuff following your post this was way too funny! I haven't the slightest idea what to tell you there I'm hardly an expert on Do's and Dont's...rofl! I still can't get over this glitch. Well, I can say that maybe it's a good thing that Chelsea was wearing a skirt so it can air dry better....lol!

Hahaha! I didn't realize what was out of place on this pic at first but then after reading the stuff following your post this was way too funny! I haven't the slightest idea what to tell you there I'm hardly an expert on Do's and Dont's...rofl! I still can't get over this glitch. Well, I can say that maybe it's a good thing that Chelsea was wearing a skirt so it can air dry better....lol!

{Perfect nell save on dry cleaning, could expect nothing better, good answer. Save a few dollars!:facepalm:

I've gotten like 6 more famed knives but ive posted enough so you get the picture ive gotten every famed throwing knives known in the game and have had to throw away a couple because no room.
woo i got silver freeze
screenshot_2010-12-23_20-47-26.jpg
screenshot_2010-12-23_20-46-42.jpg

man, a ton of u guys got silver freeze from shmasho! i dont visit smasho anymore because of the lag. i hate the lag!

what did i find? well i found that i die alot.:confused:

All he does is go after me! The minute I walk in he kills me, is that fair?
Nice Im gonna be there all day trying to get a famed.
What 2 famed did you get from the double famed chest?
Wow already got 3 famed from him in less than 30 min
View attachment 1717 View attachment 1716
Woo legendary silver freeze
View attachment 1719
View attachment 1720
View attachment 1721
View attachment 1722
this is not a double i seriously got this same chest again
View attachment 1723
View attachment 1735View attachment 1737
View attachment 1736
ill post the other 4 later cant add any more pics to this post

Wow.

so far my luck has been - crude, crude, crude, famed, common, common , common, common, common, crude, crude, crude, common, crude, common, crude... knives :woot:

Back