Alberto Smasho Gives Daggers And Knives...what Did You Find.

View attachment 1774

Whoa, silver freeze, way to go chris,....and yeah i just caught her at the wrong moment, she was probably afk, or talking to someone, i am bad about that to,...not paying attention, but i usually end up getting killed, like this, and i dont even know how i ended up in jail with a bottle in my hand,..talking to someone one minute, knocked out in jail the next...

Um thats not me? :confused:? i dont remeber that..... is there another Chelsea:O!

Um thats not me? :confused:? i dont remeber that..... is there another Chelsea:O!

Not sure, but you were probably afk, or talking to someone, just caught the pic at the wrong moment you got caught in the screen shot of the fight at smasho, and it was like, what was out of place in this pic, all just in fun,...we all get caught in pics, at odd moments, me drinking rum in jail, list goes on. You see something take a screen shot is f9, and post it. We find the funny in the moment, not the person,...

View attachment 1738 I have been getting all lower than what i already have, but seeing you get the demon fang knives, i may stick around and try to get that one, ...only thing i caught that looked a little out of place was this screenshot, and, its liked CHELSEA,....helloooo, ..:oops:..where are you Nell, lost litte fairy, she is our resident do's and dont's girl, my personal shopper, i mean she even gave me the skivvy on getting rid of the wedgie, i let her comment on this pic, what not to wear when fighting the new boss! :excited:

lol now thats me :) i leveld up since then and changed my hair :eek:.
EDIT (Jan 1, 2011 at 4:03 PM):
lol now thats me :) i leveld up since then and changed my hair :eek:.

:eek: i bet that was Eliza on my account :p we switch sometimes so she can find me good loot bc i fail at finding it! :O!

so far my luck has been - crude, crude, crude, famed, common, common , common, common, common, crude, crude, crude, common, crude, common, crude... knives :woot:

dang rose, for a minute there, thought you were describing me,...until i read the word at the end, "knives" :facepalm: well even that my be a good description for me too
daggermouth.png

Back