Glitch  All Sailing Skills Glitch

Pirate Guy

Pirate Apprentice
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you guys know about this really good glitch. Ok, Make a new pirate and level up his sailing to level three. Then click a sailing skill. It takes one skill points to "unlock" it and then another to update it. I have a level six pirate with Take Cover, Ramming Speed, and Open Fire :). I also have this pirate with Take Cover. ( I couldn't find the screen of my level six. )
P.S don't update any other skills before this!!! It won't work. After you do the glitch however any other skills will update.

I suggest unlocking all the skills then retraining sailing to get them back and then use them.
Here's the proof:

level 6 with tc.png

Just level up your pirate to level three+ sailing and click the skills and they update. P.S don't update any other skills before this!!! It won't work. After you do the glitch however any other skills will update.

Epic... I HATE sailing on my low levels because I'm used to my mastered sailing skills. D: ...

Guess who's making a new pirate tonight? xD

To get higher rank broadsides without a glitch just max round shot and broadsides and get a steel or iron ram.
The glitch way though, I don't know how for broadsides.

That glitch is so old...I know how to do it and if you do as well, please keep it to yourself. That would be considered more of a cheat than a glitch because you really shouldn't have that skill.

Back