All together evil

I, too, found myself in possession of one of these cursed blades, and while at first the temptation to wield such power was undeniable, at length I found myself wearied by the weight of the blade and a dark shadow seemed to creep across my mind. The relief I felt upon flinging the sword into the depths of the volcano, I cannot fully describe, except to say it was as if a great weight, like a millstone, had been lifted from my shoulders. I have found more of these instruments of darkness and I will take great care to destroy them at once.

View attachment 110287
I just sell my cursed weapons to the nearest peddler and let them worry about curses.
And if they don't want them, I just leave them stuck in some skeleton who dared step in my way.

Last edited:
I just sell my cursed weapons to the nearest peddler and let them worry about curses.
I have lots of them, love some of them, and have tossed many over my shoulder never to give them a second thought. I'm not worried about the curse, I keep checking my hand and every time it looks almost completely evil curse of doom free, lol

Back