Suggestion allow this forum to import...

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback and Suggestions' started by Eddie Breeding, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Eddie Breeding

Eddie Breeding Honorable Pirate

I know we can do screenshots and such, but I was just looking at adding my pirates to my profile page and realised that beyond the names, I could not remember anything about them. Maybe if there were a function to import existing pirates from ones own account to same person's profile page we could either show off or look for specific people in game easier.

2. Lorelei Dreadgallows

Lorelei Dreadgallows Pirate Apprentice

I've always just had the game open in one tab and the forums in another so I could easily look at the stats and type them in.

3. Eddie Breeding

Eddie Breeding Honorable Pirate

IMHO that still leaves room for errors. I just thought it would be a neat idea if they could somehow link the game and the forums such that it would be easy to import or show off toons. Not that I have any worthy of showing off... ;)

4. ANZ

ANZ
    Greeter

This would be useful in the future, we need a way for the game to feed pirate information to the site. I think this has been suggested already. So who knows, we might see this in the future :p