Discussion AMD or Intel?

AMD or Intel

• AMD

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Intel

Votes: 25 56.8%

• Total voters
Just thought this would be an interesting thread to post because I would love to hear your responses, but what do you prefer: AMD or Intel?

Hopefully a full out argument does not start up between the two sides... :p

Intel is better with single tasks.

BUT AMD is great for all around.

Since Intel prices have doubled this month, I gonna grab a 2700X.

Of course a 360mm AIO Watercooling.

Together with a watercooled RTX 2080 and 32GB of DDR4 Memory and a case with 7 fans.

Plus all my parts have RGB except the M.2 SSD and HDD... all other parts even the cooling, SSD and PSU have RGB!

RGB master race :p

I am for AMD, I will be brief - price, quality, approach to the user, news, support - these are useful sides.

I am for AMD, I will be brief - price, quality, approach to the user, news, support - these are useful sides.

The fun thing about AMD is that their GPU's get only better and better due drivers.

I mean Vega 64 launch vs Vega 64 now, darn what an improvement.

I am actually considering that my next pc will have a Radeon VII

The fun thing about AMD is that their GPU's get only better and better due drivers.

I mean Vega 64 launch vs Vega 64 now, darn what an improvement.

I am actually considering that my next pc will have a Radeon VII
Im waiting for the Radeon VII 2nd gen. Whenever anybody releases something, the first step always need refinement, and the 2nd step usually fixes it

Still Intel for me ;) For my type of workloads (from general use to gaming, or even video rendering, it was still the best choice). I went with an 8700k last month and I love it.

Still Intel for me ;) For my type of workloads (from general use to gaming, or even video rendering, it was still the best choice). I went with an 8700k last month and I love it.
I want an i7 for a gaming build, but don't wanna invest in that haha. Hoping jumping from 8 cores to 12 will have a serious effect on my workloads. And going from 3GHz to 4.2 will be a nice bonus :p

Naturally AMD! Intel remained in first place in the segment of top-end iron - video cards and processors, while the middle segment is completely behind AMD since there is little to compare with their Ryzen. And video cards are clearly better than the last few years.

Back