Ammo pouch upgrades

Jack Spark

Honorable Pirate
Well... Not sure if anyone made a thread or made mention of this (sort of in a rush lol). They are very glitched for me right now. When I bought them, it didn't charge me the amount of gold it was supposed to (got em all for free, all 3 size upgrades for everything. Dagger/Throwing Knives, Cannon, Pistol, Grenades), it also didn't give me the max amount of ammos I'm supposed to have. I bought the max Cannon ammo upgrade and I only have 75 Thunderbolt ammo to where as my brother got it (same issue with not spending his gold) but he has 125. If you guys could please take a look in to that (amount you should have for max upgrade on all ammo types and gold not being spent when buying), that'd be great!

Here are some pics of it showing I have it but not maxed amount of ammo.

Screenshot (11).png
Screenshot (12).png
Screenshot (13).png
Screenshot (14).png

I had a similar issue.. i had purchased the large grenade pouch and had 40 seige. Then i saw i could buy a small so i bought it as well thinking it would stack. Nope. Im only able to hold 30 now
My brother has this same issue, he's stuck on the Medium one. I messaged support staff for him, and they said that they are aware of this issue.

Back