An honest days' work_for a honest day's pay???

• Thread starter Shamus The Brute
  • Start date
S

Shamus The Brute

red-warning.png
"The following scenario may be considered blasphemious & "bad" for ALL pirates around!" *Be ye so advised!
tumblr_ljhvciIz2B1qbm32lo1_500.gif
THE SCENARIO - RUM (Aye, it's that important).
Imagine for a moment that...well that...that there was NO Rum to be found anywhere ...within the Caribbean! ***GRRRRRRR...I know, right? I am speaking "hypothetically" of course & only for the purposes of this thread.​

Anyway, let us pretend that throughtout the Caribbean, ALL RUM & GROG drink had been entirely abolished! As such it is more than likely, therefore, that each of us would have to change our current lifestyle from "a pirate's life for me" towards a lifestyle more acceptable to mainstream society. *In other words, we as pirates might forever be changed if RUM was no longer permitted within the Caribbean :sad1:.​

This loss of RUM (me 'shuddering') within our lives could perhaps be so crippling that the philosphy of a honest day's work, for an honest day's pay would ultimately prevail & control over us, savvy? Essentially, there would not be much difference that would exist between us &...say, the "village people."​
gal_new-years_village-people.jpg
THE QUESTION? - NPC (POTCO 'village people')
Which "non-playing character" (NPC) would you more likely choose to become as you begin to walk the path of the straight & narrow? (NOTE: Island 'enemies' &/or 'bosses' are not allowed. You may choose as many NPC's as you would like & also, from any island on the game). Explain your decision as to why you choose a specific NPC & inform everyone here on forums about your decision(s).​
polls_3223322059_7cbc6c7350_3128_614169_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
For me, I think that I would choose to become either, "O'Malley" (the shipwright on Tortuga) or the musician, "Miguel Sanchez De Montoya" (on Padres) as a result of the fact that I enjoy his name & also that we both share a particularly strong interest towards music.​

Avast! *For a complete listing of NPC within the game, please view the following links:​
http://piratesonlineresource.com/resource/npcs/ (sort for NPC's by clicking on the smaller red categories).
http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Pirates_of_the_Caribbean_Online (scroll half way down the page, locate area titled, 'Others').

Scarlet from Tortuga... All she does is primp or cower (during invasions) talk about the easy life... :p
I also love her corset... Probably would pick a different hairstyle though :D

265015_144885032252703_100001936204347_279571_2299267_n.jpg

Look at that sass :p

Dr. (Doc) Grog. Looks like the 'only' formally educated pro-pirates character in the story (I could be wrong though, and if I do, please correct me). He's cool, because he makes ppl 'work' to collect what he needs to in order for him to do his own work, which probably nobody else could perform. :cool:

ima gonna say captain hi simply because i would not need rum and would simply become a smuggler for rum along with being a pirate ur problem haz been solved no need to thank me i is just bringing rum to the rumless AND IF U RAT ME OUT U GET NOTHING

p.s. if i had to choose it would be garcia de la avericia just because i get ppl to pay me while i test them and sleep at my desk

I'm with Captain Hi on this one. We need rum smugglers and I'll help him out, would gladly sail with him to keep the beloved rum and grog in the Caribbean!!

I'd be Elizabeth Swann...I'm in love with Will turner ya know. *Sigh*:D

Does Tia Dalma count? She's pretty, has an awesome caribbean accent, and she's the master of voodoo. Alligator pets ftw! :] :D.

I'm with Captain Hi on this one. We need rum smugglers and I'll help him out, would gladly sail with him to keep the beloved rum and grog in the Caribbean!!

I'd be Elizabeth Swann...I'm in love with Will turner ya know. *Sigh*:D
See we have someone who had made a wise decision except that last part but thats just me wel then again she is rich XD jk yea but next time shamus u need to know rum will never be gone because there will always be ppl who smuggle it for extra cash anyways oh yes im just that good with loopholes that u must be very specific

I would be Bronze John. Sure he might be isolated from everyone, and women in his region are...lacking, but to live on ones own island, just like to rule ones kingdom, grants tremendous freedom without the responsibility. Besides I could always have an affair with some lady pirate off on some quest. ;)

I would be Bronze John. Sure he might be isolated from everyone, and women in his region are...lacking, but to live on ones own island, just like to rule ones kingdom, grants tremendous freedom without the responsibility. Besides I could always have an affair with some lady pirate off on some quest. ;)
...lol and, um, when do you think Disney will include THOSE sorts of quests? ....hahahahahahaha

Back