An idea for a game update.

First off, this is obviously an idea in progress. It could be changed drastically to support many of its flaws.
However, this is an idea, from yours truly, Captain Rai of Dark Archive.

The idea I thought of is created for the purpose of creating more of a strategy and planning aspect of the game. It also will create more importance and bonding within guilds. The idea may spark "wars" between guild both literally and figuratively, however, I think at the end of the day most people can see that TLOPO is just a game and you can still be friends with opposing/ enemy guilds.
The idea is to first of all ditch the idea of new inventory spaces. Adding new inventory spaces is a boring idea, with no creativity whatsoever. We could take the need for new inventory space to our advantage. Instead of new inventory spaces, pirates (or guilds... not sure) could buy land plots (always having the ability to expand plots with more money.) This would be with gold of course. Next, people can bury their extra items in the plots that contain chests with 10-20 spaces (possibly hidden in dig spots in a jungle area?) but are able to choose where to place the stuff. I'm thinking the plots would be owned per guild. Each guild owning their own plots (possibly able to hire navy guards with gold) Now, guilds have the ability to raid other guild's plots. In these raids, the guild defending guild gets 15 minutes to prepare (assemble all guildmates on the plot.) After these 15 minutes, the attacking guild is sent to the enemy's plot. Essentially, the first stage is a massive crew PvP round. However, there is no respawn. If the attacking team is wiped out, the defenders win and keep all loot. (none was lost) If the defenders die off, the remaining attackers must scour the island for real dig spots that were cleverly hidden by the other guild. Some dig spots may be empty, some may be full of good loot. The attacking team would only have a small period of time to find the loot in dig spots. (3-10 minutes depending on how big and complicated plots are.) The round would end after the alotted time for the attackers looting ends, or when the defenders win. At the end, if attackers win, loot looted is kept in the person who looted's inventory. The winner of the round will receive guild infamy. This is used to level up guild and earn fame.

First off, this is obviously an idea in progress. It could be changed drastically to support many of its flaws.
However, this is an idea, from yours truly, Captain Rai of Dark Archive.

The idea I thought of is created for the purpose of creating more of a strategy and planning aspect of the game. It also will create more importance and bonding within guilds. The idea may spark "wars" between guild both literally and figuratively, however, I think at the end of the day most people can see that TLOPO is just a game and you can still be friends with opposing/ enemy guilds.
The idea is to first of all ditch the idea of new inventory spaces. Adding new inventory spaces is a boring idea, with no creativity whatsoever. We could take the need for new inventory space to our advantage. Instead of new inventory spaces, pirates (or guilds... not sure) could buy land plots (always having the ability to expand plots with more money.) This would be with gold of course. Next, people can bury their extra items in the plots that contain chests with 10-20 spaces (possibly hidden in dig spots in a jungle area?) but are able to choose where to place the stuff. I'm thinking the plots would be owned per guild. Each guild owning their own plots (possibly able to hire navy guards with gold) Now, guilds have the ability to raid other guild's plots. In these raids, the guild defending guild gets 15 minutes to prepare (assemble all guildmates on the plot.) After these 15 minutes, the attacking guild is sent to the enemy's plot. Essentially, the first stage is a massive crew PvP round. However, there is no respawn. If the attacking team is wiped out, the defenders win and keep all loot. (none was lost) If the defenders die off, the remaining attackers must scour the island for real dig spots that were cleverly hidden by the other guild. Some dig spots may be empty, some may be full of good loot. The attacking team would only have a small period of time to find the loot in dig spots. (3-10 minutes depending on how big and complicated plots are.) The round would end after the alotted time for the attackers looting ends, or when the defenders win. At the end, if attackers win, loot looted is kept in the person who looted's inventory. The winner of the round will receive guild infamy. This is used to level up guild and earn fame.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm sorry but I don't like this idea we need inventory space to badly.

Welcome! I think the idea is very creative but will probably upset a large portion of veteran potco players. It is an interesting idea but I don't think it will work for this game.

How about some Updates fixing what's Bugged ? lol ..... Some here I think worked at Disney always adding before the Fix Is in ! lol

Back