Glitch An interesting glitch

JubinMenez

Dockworker
Peregrine Stormvane here. So I was playing today, and was tracking the holiday quest (the Hollowed Woods one) and had to defeat The Watcher. I was on Padres gaining XP and looting with Darkhart when I unfortunately was knocked out. Upon exiting the Padres jail, a notification came on the middle of my screen that said “1/1 lockets retrieved”, and my tracker said “return to Anne” to complete the quest. So my question is, is that just a random glitch, and did I miss out on some good loot form the watcher? Thanks.

Peregrine Stormvane here. So I was playing today, and was tracking the holiday quest (the Hollowed Woods one) and had to defeat The Watcher. I was on Padres gaining XP and looting with Darkhart when I unfortunately was knocked out. Upon exiting the Padres jail, a notification came on the middle of my screen that said “1/1 lockets retrieved”, and my tracker said “return to Anne” to complete the quest. So my question is, is that just a random glitch, and did I miss out on some good loot form the watcher? Thanks.
The servers have been completely shut down since the Hollowed Woods event ended - and have received a fair bit of maintenance, actually; so there was most certainly no missed loot.

If I had to make a guess, there's likely an issue with a unique ID which is not unique. This caused you to receive quest reward from a NPC that should not have given you one. We will be looking into this, thank you for the bug report!

EDIT:
It turns out I was correct, The Watcher shares the same unique identifier as Darkhart. We are working on a fix for this right now.

Last edited:
Back