Suggestion An undead Bo Beck should totally be a boss.

Richard Greasevane

Honorable Pirate
Maybe he shows up at invasions or is part of a story quest, or maybe he's just a lonely boss sittin around at some island, I dont care. All i know its that it'd be hilarious to come across bo beck again.

I totally agree that he would be a great addition to the game. Maybe as a victim of Jolly Roger he would be better as a ghost boss. He could be a roving ghost boss that only appears on flag ships and docks. I also wonder how it might work if he was not an enemy but was helpful instead.

Kind of going off of Eric's idea, imagine a quest in which we go after his sloop, board it, defeat the skeletons aboard and then weaken him enough then use a totem on him that weakens Jolly's control on him. From there we could go on some lengthy quest to break his curse, perhaps involving taking out several of Jolly's officers in the area who would hold claim to his soul as he would've served under their watch.

Jolly, we all know full well what you like to do, but lets be honest, it doesn't always go your way. Sparrow avoided you, your attacks on Port Royal for the most part are halted in the tracks, and your ships are sunk in mass numbers at sea for the treasure that lies aboard.

Back