Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

Played this game when it was up originally when I was a kid and stopped quite a whole ago. Came back I guess luckily just in time to find the game and find out that it had shut down and now its back up! So happy! Just hope the kinks will be sorted out so it will be just like it was when I played it before. (honestly would wish you would have in-game currency to buy so you can improve your servers play slots is kinda depressing ._.)

:welcome3:

I see where you're coming from on that but unfortunately Disney still owns the copyright to the Pirates franchise so any sort of donations/payment etc is just asking for legal trouble.

Besides the staff have the expenses covered by paying for it out of pocket.

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)

...the different servers just 'spread the load' of people playing. You're not 'locked' into a particular server and you can switch to a different one any time you want in game by returning to the character screen. Guild chat etc works whichever server you are currently on XD

idfTGmI.gif

Hello!

Played this game when it was up originally when I was a kid and stopped quite a whole ago. Came back I guess luckily just in time to find the game and find out that it had shut down and now its back up! So happy! Just hope the kinks will be sorted out so it will be just like it was when I played it before. (honestly would wish you would have in-game currency to buy so you can improve your servers play slots is kinda depressing ._.)

Great to have ya! Welcome to the forums and welcome back to the game!

And yes, I don't want to be redundant, but these servers aren't as important as other games. You can literally change to whatever server you wish at any time unless the server you want to change to is full. All you do is click the drop down under your map in game and choose that server and you are themn whisked away into a weird cloud of smoke that sends you to the server of your desires! You don't have to change guilds or anything. It is simply a matter of what server you want to play on at any given time.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! . The seas are open and the lands fresh with quests! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times in game and here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of helpful information. :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back