another remake and POTHS Unite!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel Cannonskull

Wanted Pirate
As you may know Pirates Online Rewritten and Pirates of the High Seas will be opening their new MMORPG soon. Gladly they are supporting each other and it's something that everyone wants to see.

Please Show your support for both another remake and POTHS.

And I'm glad I'm saying this, May Yer sails be filled with wind.

Please inform the public, are these games going to be free to play, free to play up to a point, or else? In my understanding Disney would allow the use of its collections as long as they were not intended for profit.

Please inform the public, are these games going to be free to play, free to play up to a point, or else? In my understanding Disney would allow the use of its collections as long as they were not intended for profit.

Exactly, Disney has already made it clear another remake can not profit from the content but can still use it. So it will be free.
POTHS instead, you will have to pay for.

Just wondering will they have founders in eiher of the games poths/another remake??? Just wondering because it would be interestin to know.

Just wondering will they have founders in eiher of the games poths/another remake??? Just wondering because it would be interestin to know.

Yes, in POTHS there is founder and legendary.

For founder you donate $25 to the Indiegogo and it gets you beta access
For legendary you donate $100 to the Indiegogo and you get alpha access

Yep, we thought at another remake that the founders should be even rarer. So if you sign up and play on the first full release of another remake, you receive that same gold coin.

What about SVS? :p Cant forget that lol.

Everything will be the same, so yes. :)By the way, we are receiving much of what we know in terms of quest wording, etc. from:
a) General knowledge
b) Phase files
c) POTCO Wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pirates Online Rewritten will be an exact copy. Pirates Of The High Seas is going to be a new game, based on POTCO, but with more features and better graphics, etc.

Will they still add things even thought it will be exactly the same? Like clothing, weapons, and so on?

Yep, we thought at another remake that the founders should be even rarer. So if you sign up and play on the first full release of another remake, you receive that same gold coin.

Ik I'm probably sounding like a noob, but I've been out of the loop for a while. About when is another remake supposed to come out?

Ik I'm probably sounding like a noob, but I've been out of the loop for a while. About when is another remake supposed to come out?

Well, it's gone very well so far. We are actually estimated to have alpha out in a few months, an full release/beta before 2015.

Will they still add things even thought it will be exactly the same? Like clothing, weapons, and so on?

Yes, we're adding old bodies and also old islands on one of our server rooms. There will also be the Kraken, but yes there will certainly be more weapons and clothes :)
Listen to my boss Gleams, he is a genius :D

Actually, Samuel, aren't you modelling the Kraken? If so, then Danny Rooney, there's some additional content ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back