Another Remake!?!?

Well as long as there is no flaming with this new project, then It'll be all good.

With a wix website i don't expect much from them, if they can't even make a html/css website with proper hosting...

By chance could you tell me the page number you found the website on?

What are the position they are taking on:
  1. Donations
  2. Non-profit/For profit (declaration)

Did this project go anywhere? It's been a while since anyone posted on this thread, so I'm wondering if the website looks the same from when you guys first saw it. I'm interested to see where this goes.

Did this project go anywhere? It's been a while since anyone posted on this thread, so I'm wondering if the website looks the same from when you guys first saw it. I'm interested to see where this goes.
Well, they have this on the website, but don't have a year. No way of knowing as some of the links are dead or wrap arounds.

"Our website should be finished around May 17th while our first public release of the game will be of June 21st. We hope to all see you guys in the game"

Well, they have this on the website, but don't have a year. No way of knowing as some of the links are dead or wrap arounds.

"Our website should be finished around May 17th while our first public release of the game will be of June 21st. We hope to all see you guys in the game"
It's probably dead.

Back