Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Maybe(Explain

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters

LEO

Site Founder
I think its time for Disney to add a third SvS isle. In the latest movie we saw Barbossa as a English Privateer. During the pirate era in which we play pirates online, there was also the VOC or the Dutch East India Company. I think one of the two would be a great addition to SvS meaning a third team with a third Isle which represents the Dutch or the British...

Any other opinions?

I said "Maybe" This is because SvS now is a little laggy. Just imagine of there were 10 more ships in that little area. If they made SvS like PvP where we would get teleported to a different, separate area, that way it would minimize lag. In addition I think SvS needs more balance.

I said "Maybe" This is because SvS now is a little laggy. Just imagine of there were 10 more ships in that little area. If they made SvS like PvP where we would get teleported to a different, separate area, that way it would minimize lag. In addition I think SvS needs more balance.

svs needs balance? lets start with pvp first in my opinion svs is fine but i do agree with ur lag statement

and leo i wanted this for a long time even suggested it to them highly doubt it will come but we do need another svs team it would make things more interesting

svs needs balance? lets start with pvp first in my opinion svs is fine but i do agree with ur lag statement
and leo i wanted this for a long time even suggested it to them highly doubt it will come but we do need another svs team it would make things more interesting

Yes, you are right PvP needs more balance first. I'll elaborate, by balance I meant that a Level 50 on a Light Sloop shouldn't be owning everyone with his maxed fury, just because a Light Sloop is nigh impossible to hit. Another Example of Unbalance: There are 9 Light Sloops on Spanish sailed by level 5 basic players, against 10 War Frigates sailed my Master Pirates with full crew. Not fair at all. Personally I think SvS should have a total makeover. In SvS there should be 10 ships there, exclusive for SvS players and NOT the Player's ship. One of which should be a Flagship. When you go to the SvS isle they should ask join SvS? You say yes and you get teleported to the corresponding SvS isle on an open ocean. No other islands or NPC ships. A few obstacles yes, but nothing major. When you’re done you can teleport back to your island of call or Dock at the SvS isle and "Return to the Caribbean" Just a proposal, but I think it is necessary to greatly improve the experience of SvS.

It would be nice, but then the teams would be unbalanced because there would be 3. We would need 4 to balance it.
Each team would be fighting on their own. So French Vs. Spanish Vs. New team.

There is currently a balance in SvS where you cannot sail on the team that has more than 2 or 3 ships than the other team. All is needed is a new team and apply this type of balance where all teams must have equal ships and everything should be fine

Each team would be fighting on their own. So French Vs. Spanish Vs. New team.

There is currently a balance in SvS where you cannot sail on the team that has more than 2 or 3 ships than the other team
What if the French and Spanish team up against the 3rd? Unbalanced. The 3rd should have someone to team up with if they choose too.

What if the French and Spanish team up against the 3rd? Unbalanced. The 3rd should have someone to team up with if they choose too.
Well the teaming would have to be made between the players sailing on those 2 teams mainly by whispering chat between friends. But do you think all 20 ships (10 on each) are going to be friends and would team up to go against the third?

It would be nice, but then the teams would be unbalanced because there would be 3. We would need 4 to balance it.
they wouldnt team up they just hate each other xD, anyway communication would be a pain.
it would also stop the whole one spy undermining the whole plan
a third would be enough, if you ask me but four would be cool too

LoL for me the more the merrier but 2 New isles? I think that's too much to ask as of now.

Also there should not be a team to team privateer chat so teaming would not be possible unless 2 captains(or more) are friends and whisper to each other. If friends want to team up and are on the different teams than there should not be a problem because i don't think 2 whole teams will team with together. Its possible but highly unlikely due to the fact that communication will be difficult and loyal team players won't team up with enemy. In the end all that is needed is the balance which i mentioned above where all teams must have about an equal amount of ships.

Yes, you are right PvP needs more balance first. I'll elaborate, by balance I meant that a Level 50 on a Light Sloop shouldn't be owning everyone with his maxed fury, just because a Light Sloop is nigh impossible to hit. Another Example of Unbalance: There are 9 Light Sloops on Spanish sailed by level 5 basic players, against 10 War Frigates sailed my Master Pirates with full crew. Not fair at all. Personally I think SvS should have a total makeover. In SvS there should be 10 ships there, exclusive for SvS players and NOT the Player's ship. One of which should be a Flagship. When you go to the SvS isle they should ask join SvS? You say yes and you get teleported to the corresponding SvS isle on an open ocean. No other islands or NPC ships. A few obstacles yes, but nothing major. When you’re done you can teleport back to your island of call or Dock at the SvS isle and "Return to the Caribbean" Just a proposal, but I think it is necessary to greatly improve the experience of SvS.
even with what your saying it will still be unbalanced though i do think that we should be able to buy the flagship flag for your ship at some point in svs infamy would make things more interesting

~ I, being a lover of privateering, think they should add a new privateering country to the game. It gets plain with just French and Spanish. These were not the only countries to privateer. There was also the English. And the United States did but it's a different year and area, so they won't count. They also need to remove the coloration of the sails, and add smaller ones for each different country. This is why they should add a seperate playing field like in PvP.~

Two new islands would be great but they need to be balanced and i think four is too many. A seperate field would make things more fun

I think they should add as much as possible. Also, it would be cool if you could grapple a ship, and fight. Also, if they had free land, there would be a little peice of land and you could get out of you'r ship to go on it and u could go on it and take the land for you'r country. Also if you could fight with guns other then just cannons.

Reactions: LEO
Back