Any Empire Players On Ebon Hawk?

Gastro

Notorious Pirate
Hey, guys! I recently got back into SWTOR and I've fallen in love with it once again. :p I am currently a Level 40 Sith Inquisitor on Hoth and I am not in a guild. If any of you play on Ebon Hawk and you're a player in the Empire, perhaps we could meet on a planet at a certain time! I do not have any of the story expansions yet (other than Rise of the Hutt Cartel which comes with my subscription), but I plan on getting Shadow of Revan for my birthday and using some of my money to buy Fallen Empire when it comes out on October 27th.

I will give you a very random screenshot I took on Quesh during the planet's main sidequest as a reminder that I am an unpredictable person. :D

Screenshot_2015-08-16_12_15_20_847710.jpg

Yes, my name is Primarius in the game. Yes, I am standing in front of Portho the Hutt's adviser in an attempt to inject some kind of weird adrenal into myself.

All right, everyone, I have a meeting time and place! We'll meet at the Imperial Fleet today by the cantina at 6:00 PM Eastern time.
Remember, you must be on the server Ebon Hawk to be able to attend this gathering.

If you live in a different timezone from the US, please try to use the many clocks around the Internet to figure out the time as I am not too savvy with timezones outside of my couintry. :p

For Central timezone users, you'll come at 5:00 PM your side.
For Mountain timezone users, you'll come at 4:00 PM your side.
For Pacific timezone users, you'll come at 3:00 PM your side.
For Alaska timezone users, you'll come at 2:00 PM your side.
Lastly, for Hawaii timezone users, you'll come at 12:00 PM your side.

Sorry for the early times for the last timezones, but I tried to make it as balanced as possible for all US timezones.
And, like I said, I'm horrible with foreign timezones. :p

Last edited:
Whoever comes to the event, remember my Sith Inquisitor's name is Primarius by the cantina on the Imperial Fleet. I will be casually walking around the cantina.

Last call for people coming to the event! So far, no one has come and in 15 minutes, I will leave the fleet if nobody comes after that time has passed.

Level 25 Sith Assassin on Ebon Hawk.Haven't played in a while though.Got bore of the favoritism to Subscribers.

I just recently came back to game so im thinking of switching servers. All my characters are in Empire. i have -4 Sith Warriors (Lvl 60, 16, 1, 1)
-2 Sith Inquisitors (Lvl 60, 47) -2 Agents (Lvl 60, 25) -2 Bounty Hunters (Lvl 55, 1)

I would love to join a guild of prior POTCO players, especially in the MMO I've been playing a lot of lately. Please let me know if this guild is still around! :D

Last edited:
We moved from Jung Ma to Ebon Hawk and changed Ocean Gods name to Space Pirates. Fits better with Star wars. Would love to friend some of you so I can meet up for flashpoints and ops missions. I'm on both pub and imp. Let me know time and place to meet up.

Hello fellow Hawks.

Judas Creek is kind of my name all over the place, so if you happen to run into a Smuggler by said name out and about the galaxy, accuse him of piracy.

Back