Question Any idea when the next double mat event will be?

originmsd

Sea Legs
Having made the most of the holiday events, I'm taking a little break, only logging in sporadically. I'm still really looking forward to cannon defense, but it's the next double mat event I'll be going in hard on. I might fall out of the loop and was wondering approximately when we can expect the next event to happen. Is there like a yearly schedule or something?

One of the very last things I wanna accomplish, which I've never done before, is grind out a copperhead war brig. ^-^

Um, one just ended recently, so I'm guessing it might take a special event to bring it back, but I could be wrong.

Having made the most of the holiday events, I'm taking a little break, only logging in sporadically. I'm still really looking forward to cannon defense, but it's the next double mat event I'll be going in hard on. I might fall out of the loop and was wondering approximately when we can expect the next event to happen. Is there like a yearly schedule or something?

One of the very last things I wanna accomplish, which I've never done before, is grind out a copperhead war brig. ^-^

Every mat run my guild does is a double mat run. Sometimes a triple even.

Back