Any old Spania members still out there?

Back in the day my ego got the better of me and I was never in a guild... :/ I do remember seeing Spania members. Always such a friendly crowd. :)

I was a member of Spania for 3 years, by the sound of it, I joined a little before your time, but I was in there!
I'm sure you were in before my time, back in those days I was a newbie. I was in it for about two years before it fell.

Just remembering the good old days, that was by far my favorite guild I was a part of. Ranking days were tough though.
Yes, it was definitely a sad end. I have to agree with you though in saying I was most active and enjoyed the game most when I was in Spania, I have some great memories of the guild myself.

I used to be in spania i had lots of fun in that guild than any other guild i joined my second favorite guild i was in was master and skull if i remember correctly spania made this awesome forum sorta

Last edited:
Was friends with a bunch of Spania. Great bunch lads and lasses. Always there to help with the invasions... Joined for a time but I went off to join a group of Bounty-Hunter-Hunters soon after. If Tiny sees this, jeez we need to talk again..

I had a Pirate in Spania named Portia Red. I was in Spania for about 1 year before the game closed. I loved that guild and all my guildmates in there. Great bunch of pirates. I had alot of fun.

I had so many friends in Spania I put a pirate in Spania even though I had my own guild, Blood. If you guys put together a guild I'd like to join :p

Had a family member who was in Spania wall-to-wall; from early days (she was a founder) to the end. She was less active from 2012 on but it always felt like home for her whenever she logged in, which I appreciated. Name, i think, was Angel Goldbain.

Back