Any Photography Buffs out there?

Mike Wass

Former TLOPO Developer
I haven't made any threads relating to my personal hobbies and thought now may be a good time to start! :)

I love photography. Love may even be an understatement. I enjoy using both film(B&W) and digital cameras. I develop my own film and make my own enlargements. My camera bag is stuffed with many useful things when out taking pictures. At this moment, my only DSLR digital camera is a Nikon D3200. I have two lenses for it, a 18-55mm lens and a 55-200mm lens.

My camera bag consists of the items listed below:

• Nikon D3200 Digital Camera (Black)
  • Chinon Genesis IV Film Camera
  • Numerous types of film.
  • NIKKOR 55-200mm lens.
  • NIKKOR 18-55mm lens.
  • Polarizing Filter
  • UV Filter
  • Tri-pod
  • Remote shutter release
Now onto the actual result of the products, here are a few pictures that I have taken. Below each picture I will say what camera took then.
za8z7jo.jpg

Nikon D3200
0us0H0L.jpg

Nikon D3200
i3RrTV3.jpg

Nikon D3200
fVZpWkU.jpg

Nikon D3200
rrRei4K.jpg

Nikon D3200
s2MNIXQ.jpg

Nikon D3200
pnTkUkT.jpg

Nikon D3200
tvI1LDS.jpg

Nikon D3200
JiIkpmw.jpg

Nikon D3200
IqwMXtn.jpg

Nikon D3200
3WpQ3LJ.jpg

Nikon D3200

xQzAjc4.jpg

Nikon D3200

Xvir4mf.jpg

Nikon D3200

0LP0cAx.jpg

Nikon D3200

D8bJAxk.jpg

Nikon D3200

rVRF6Ed.jpg

Chinon Genesis IV

OMN3elr.jpg

iPhone 5s (Shocker?)

Have any nice pictures? Make a post with em'!

I always have wanted to get into photography, I don't have a good camera. So all the pictures I take are only with my phone or my Ipad. Btw, those photos are really really good! Very professional.
f97DSr8.jpg

pOVcakz.jpg

K7IHOXG.jpg
Those look great! Before I got my DSLR I had used my iPhone, that last picture of the bon fire was taken with my iPhone. Make the best with what you have.

There are tons of neat things you can do that'll make iPhone/Cell Phone photography more interesting, check out this video:

EDIT: Here are a few pictures I've taken with my iPhone:
CpeB2Sq.jpg
2wT3bO8.jpg
2zxQ3qI.jpg

Last edited:
Those look great! Before I got my DSLR I had used my iPhone, that last picture of the bon fire was taken with my iPhone. Make the best with what you have.

There are tons of neat things you can do that'll make iPhone/Cell Phone photography more interesting, check out this video:

EDIT: Here are a few pictures I took with my iPhone:

CpeB2Sq.jpg

2wT3bO8.jpg

2zxQ3qI.jpg
IF ONLY I COULD SEEE THE PICTURES.

I've actually loved the art of photography especially with nature which quite honestly contradicts my political views in some way. In any case photographyis just something I've always wanted to get into but I haven't the funds to get even an o.k. camera. Often times my wallpapers whenever I can customize them on sites I use are a nature photograph or an almost realistic painting that looks like photography.

ok this is my newest film, with a Sony FDR-AX 100 4k. on the internet file setting. This is another of Mark Simiola's Drag bike. This is another Harley Ironhead Nitro Drag Bike. The Nitro Fumes are toxic and the guy holding the handlebars down was having trouble. His eyes started rolling up in his head. The gas mask worked perfect. I started to take it off a couple minites after shutdown, wow the fumes were really bad, put mask back on. Notice the snow flakes. Mark Built this bike for Nitro Frankie, who then sold it to Mark. I try to never film myself, but have a good look at Iron T lol. Believe me the mask makes me look good lol

Sony HDR -AS15 one of the first generation Sony Action Cams. Velcro d to the side of my helmet Noth Branford to Guilford CT Shoreline. Camera has sharper video, but You tube compresses it making it hazy sometimes.

I was surprised by how smooth the video was, you can see the bike moving as it takes dips in the road, but there is no jarring of the vid. Nice road trip thanks :)

This was shot at Bike Week last year (Laconia Bike Week 2014) This road goes from Lincoln where there is a ton of places to eat. (Woodstock Inn has great food) This is the most popular road to ride. From Weirs Beach most take route 3 instead of 93 to lincoln.. The road is called Kanamangus Highway. RT 112 In New Hampshire. Shot with a Sony Action cam HDR-AS15. This route runs thru the White Mountains. The War Ship is a 2013 Harley Road Glide. when I was a kid all bikes had to be black, now that the rum has it's hold, Candy Metal flake Harley Orange.

Last edited:
Back