Any Photography Buffs out there?

Nicely done. I like the folks each getting on the seat near the end.
When you say 2 teams, are you actually a racer or crew of the bikes? Or video teams?

What equipment are you using? I use Sony PMW-300, EX1's, Redbox, Hitachi, Canon and most the other kitchen sink. Steadycam, Osmo and drones. Retired broadcast camera amongst other things.
I am on a Mark Simiola's team that runs Harleys. I help do what ever needs to be done, but I like to film and edit. I have a Sony 4k ax-100 that films great. A nikon aw120. 3 sony action cameras a hdr-15, 30? and the newer one. I had a drift action camera, but it broke on a harley drag bike. The sony ones are tuff. I also like to velcro one on my helmet for rides. I have Sony Movie Studio to edit. I am also on Jim Doyle's race team. Jim is a big player, I think he placed 6th or something this year overall. I ride, got a decent bike that's fun and comfortable. I would like to go down the track, but dont want to break my bike or me lol. I'd rather film and help out. So you did film for a living? what did you film ? You sure have good equipment. I had a good nikon with a nice lens, but I carry so much other stuff, and shots i take mostly for you tube and dvd's for film, really was overkill and gf borrowed it lol. I also have 2 good video tripods, and 1 dolly for them. Nothing like filming right next to a 1,000 hp nitro bike. It's scary when they blow the motor. Really loud. Just them cracking the thottle makes everyone jump. this film shows Jim cracking the throttle. Watch the peeps jump. it cant be helped, unless you have ear plugs in. guess who had ear plugs in the film. You can feel the air pressure from the motor as well.
View: https://youtu.be/BwBuxdcFJC0

Just found this thread, photography is one of my biggest hobbies! I shoot Sony mirrorless.

I mainly shoot nature and landscape, but I'd like to get into portraiture and events, I'd like to earn some money on the side. If there's interest I may post some shots later.

I've accumulated the following gear over the years:

Bodies:
Sony a7 (full frame)
Sony a6000 (APS-C)
Sony NEX-3 (APS-C, retired)

Lenses:
Rokinon 12mm f/2
Sony 16mm f/2.8 (retired)
Sigma 16mm f/1.4
Sony 18-55 kit
Sony 24-105 f/4
Sigma 60mm f/2.8
Rokinon 85mm f/1.4
Sony 70-200 f/4

Other equipment:
Induro AT114 tripod
Some cheapo tripod
Some Sony mic with a name I can't remember
Filters: VND, 10 stop ND, polarizer

Just found this thread, photography is one of my biggest hobbies! I shoot Sony mirrorless.

I mainly shoot nature and landscape, but I'd like to get into portraiture and events, I'd like to earn some money on the side. If there's interest I may post some shots later.

I've accumulated the following gear over the years:

Bodies:
Sony a7 (full frame)
Sony a6000 (APS-C)
Sony NEX-3 (APS-C, retired)

Lenses:
Rokinon 12mm f/2
Sony 16mm f/2.8 (retired)
Sigma 16mm f/1.4
Sony 18-55 kit
Sony 24-105 f/4
Sigma 60mm f/2.8
Rokinon 85mm f/1.4
Sony 70-200 f/4

Other equipment:
Induro AT114 tripod
Some cheapo tripod
Some Sony mic with a name I can't remember
Filters: VND, 10 stop ND, polarizer
You need to check this tech out. The foveon sensor is the camera equivalent of a OLED tv. Totally radical tech. And make sure to look at the gallery. Only really appreciated on a 4K tv or monitor.

http://www.foveon.com/article.php?a=70

Why sigma, I don't know.

And a camera that uses it.
https://www.sigma-global.com/en/cameras/sd-series/

When I cook, I go all out. This is a picture of a steak I reverse seared last night. We also had roasted garlic potatoes and corn on the cob. Delicious. :)

JKIGiOjr.jpg

rQvTiqe.jpg

I have a couple cameras, the one I use the most is a Nikon AW 120. small weatherproof, drop proof, and i have tested that feature. fits in my pocket and has saved me when I had a opportunity for a shot, and was able to shoot it as other cameras do not fit in my pocket, well i do have sony action cams, great for filming things, cheap enough if they get crashed no big loss. Almost all the pics in my You tube films are from above nikon. action shots on the bikes are the sony action, The films of The Nitro Bikes is the Sony FDR-AX100 , a amazing video camera. You can check pics at end of many of my films at You Tube Iron Thunder Channel. search google iron Thunder Nitro Harley. Ill try to add a link to one of the films.

I found a set of pics from that nikon https://goo.gl/photos/zPeUumkJEHLi16fRA

This is a film of my Friend who got one of his friends Antique Harley Ironhead running, bike has way high compression, and noone has been able to start it for many years.

I was there filming another project build, when this looked interesting. Very cool bike.

Back