Question Any ways to level up your stuff and pirate quickly?

I'm making this thread because, a friend of mine on the game wants to get to level 30 really bad (he told me he wants to get the staff, and keeps on yapping and asking me how to level up quickly). He also keep killing enemies at places like Port Royal and Tortuga. I just made this so I can find ways for him to level up and make him stop asking me the same question all the time. Can anyone tell me something?

Tortuga and Port Royal aren't exactly good places in the way of leveling. What level is he right now?
If he has grenades, then clear the Marching Grounds with them for some reputation overall and for grenades.
Tell him to go to Padres and level the Doll in Beckett's Quarry where Samuel is. Attune five enemies there and run around the rocks in the middle.
If nothing else, just have him go looting at Darkhart with some people. It may net him some decent gear.
There really is no "easy" way to level up. The quests are inherently broken as a means of leveling because the rewards don't scale with the player or the difficulty, so don't do those unless you want to.
Once Raven's Cove and the Black Pearl Story Quest are finished, it's really just grinding. And looting. And grinding. And looting. And grinding. And the next thing you know, you find yourself wearing the most garish clothing imaginable, standing on the shores of Abassa Tortuga flipping a coin and looking flash.

Tortuga and Port Royal aren't exactly good places in the way of leveling. What level is he right now?
If he has grenades, then clear the Marching Grounds with them for some reputation overall and for grenades.
Tell him to go to Padres and level the Doll in Beckett's Quarry where Samuel is. Attune five enemies there and run around the rocks in the middle.
If nothing else, just have him go looting at Darkhart with some people. It may net him some decent gear.
There really is no "easy" way to level up. The quests are inherently broken as a means of leveling because the rewards don't scale with the player or the difficulty, so don't do those unless you want to.
Once Raven's Cove and the Black Pearl Story Quest are finished, it's really just grinding. And looting. And grinding. And looting. And grinding. And the next thing you know, you find yourself wearing the most garish clothing imaginable, standing on the shores of Abassa Tortuga flipping a coin and looking flash.
He's on 27 right now, and I haven't seen him using any grenades yet. I've also been telling him to do stuff over at Padres, but he's still asking me the same question over and over.:smh::smh::smh:
I have no clue who or what is Darkhart, and I'm possibly not high enough level to do what ever it is over there also, I have no clue where it is. But, thanks for some of the tips!:thanks:

If he's used skills that raise the damage of the weapon the less xp he gets , I don't upgrade my skills that cause more damage to keep the xp higher .til later on . Doll works well In Isle Perdida on 5 wasps .

He's on 27 right now, and I haven't seen him using any grenades yet. I've also been telling him to do stuff over at Padres, but he's still asking me the same question over and over.:smh::smh::smh:
I have no clue who or what is Darkhart, and I'm possibly not high enough level to do what ever it is over there also, I have no clue where it is. But, thanks for some of the tips!:thanks:
General Darkhart is possibly the most common mugging victim popular boss in the game due to his average level being good for leveling things, his unique legendary drop, and the commonly-believed myth that his loot rates are exponentially higher than that of every other boss. He is found on the other side of Padres Del Fuego, and appears at levels 28 to 35.
If he's responding to your answers with the same question, then there's something going on.

If he's used skills that raise the damage of the weapon the less xp he gets , I don't upgrade my skills that cause more damage to keep the xp higher .til later on . Doll works well In Isle Perdida on 5 wasps .
Really? I didn’t know that the higher your skills are for a weapon, the lower the reward.

Really? I didn’t know that the higher your skills are for a weapon, the lower the reward.
You’ll find that the more hits you get while battling an enemy the more rep you’ll get regardless of the actual damage you cause, this is true everywhere in the game. The down side is that when you do less damage per hit it takes longer to defeat the enemy. I’ve often heard that you can level faster with lower level weapons but I’ve not seen any actual evidence. It is true that weapons that hit more times quickly will give you more rep, throwing knives are a good example of a weapon that levels fast because they hit the enemy more with lower damaging hits.

Hitting multiple enemies at the same time with broadswords, dolls, staves and grenades also can speed the leveling of swords, dolls, staff, and nades. You’ll want to find enemies that have yellow or red but only just above yellow tag level for best results, high level red tags will be too tough to be good for leveling.

Back