Anybody else going to record TLoPO?

I feel like I would be judged for playing this because of my age so I probably won't tell anybody or make content for it...

Just don't use a mic, I would probably get judged as well :p
My voice is told to be great, deep and english so I'm secure about that and I have a good headset.
Actually funny story, I used to play CSGO and I was pretty good at it so I gained some notoriety for playing it, nobody else in the whole school played it at all. I got my immediate friends into it and they got some of their friends into it, soon enough we had a group called the 'CSGO Squad' which had 20 or so people in our year, then we found out there were people in the year above (last year of school) and year below so we played with them. Now we have 35+ people from a game I brought to the school and we do like offline comps between each other and its really fun. However schools taken over and I don't find putting so many hours into it as fun as I used to, I've gotten a girlfriend and I'd rather hang out and mess around with her. So yeah, thats what I'v brought to my community, can I put it in my CV/Resume? haha

Iv'e been considering making various guides but im not sure if ill do it as a youtube video or posts here on the forums but its something i definitely want to do

Many of you know me of streaming alpha very often, but as it nearly ended I had so much going on that I could not stream. I will be getting back to it when beta comes out but not with a blue snowball mic, a audio technica 2035 w/ line6 pod UX2 Interface.

Back