Anyone Else Feel Like They Are Turning Into A Nutcase On This Forum?

Bella

Site Founder
Are all the forums like this? I have never been on another forum before this, but since i first joined, as the months go by, i feel like i am getting ready to be put in what they call the funny farm (the nuthouse). Someone just has to say one post, and it starts on a roll and we are off!:party:(good thing they are lenient here, lol,....and ty Carlos for putting together such an interesting place for all the guilds to meet, talk, and laugh together.:D

Not all forums, look at CNN.com, they get into arguments all the time.

that is a news place right,..cnn...i did deal with a news story, i saw,..., it said two pittbulls were on the loose, and police shot them....well in the picture, one was a pitt, one was like a shepherd, so first of all they reported that wrong,.., and they said to leave a comment online at that news site , well you know i am a pittbull advocate, only pittbulls abused are mean,...ones used for fighting, they are dog aggressive, just thrown in the trash after,...some are kept outside to protect, and no human contact, they live out a lonely life,..but familes that treat them with love, they are the most loving, loyal dogs, and contrary to what is said, very patient around children, and no they dont turn onyou.......so out of everyone i said this, and you should have seen, the hate mail i got,...was unbelievable,....i can usually hold my own, when it comes, to defending myself in what i say, but the response was overwhelming against me....threats even on my life....it even became worse there week later, police answered a domestic dispute, the house was gated, the woman opened the door, and her dog, a pitt ran out, police just shot it, guess what they had the wrong address.....this woman was heartbroken, showed pictures of her dog, sitting watching tv with them,...slept in bed with them....was sad....:mad:

Not all forums, look at CNN.com, they get into arguments all the time.

:iagree:
EDIT (Jan 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM):
that is a news place right,..cnn...i did deal with a news story, i saw,..., it said two pittbulls were on the loose, and police shot them....well in the picture, one was a pitt, one was like a shepherd, so first of all they reported that wrong,.., and they said to leave a comment online at that news site , well you know i am a pittbull advocate, only pittbulls abused are mean,...ones used for fighting, they are dog aggressive, just thrown in the trash after,...some are kept outside to protect, and no human contact, they live out a lonely life,..but familes that treat them with love, they are the most loving, loyal dogs, and contrary to what is said, very patient around children, and no they dont turn onyou.......so out of everyone i said this, and you should have seen, the hate mail i got,...was unbelievable,....i can usually hold my own, when it comes, to defending myself in what i say, but the response was overwhelming against me....threats even on my life....it even became worse there week later, police answered a domestic dispute, the house was gated, the woman opened the door, and her dog, a pitt ran out, police just shot it, guess what they had the wrong address.....this woman was heartbroken, showed pictures of her dog, sitting watching tv with them,...slept in bed with them....was sad....:mad:
u like to write a lot

:iagree:
EDIT (Jan 4, 2011 at 1:19 PM):

u like to write a lot

I would write a whole book if i thought it would further the cause to save pittbulls,...just go to the shelters, that is a sight would make you sick, you see they are all pittbulls in there, and they dont get adopted out, they get put to sleep.:xbones:

I would write a whole book if i thought it would further the cause to save pittbulls,...just go to the shelters, that is a sight would make you sick, you see they are all pittbulls in there, and they dont get adopted out, they get put to sleep.:xbones:
i agree u should it would be a great book and i would read it:Di feel so bad for all those pittbulls its just so so so no one should die its just wrong:cursing:

i mean some people put dogs on a chain and feed them gun powder in their food. sorry, but i would be farly mean if you did that to me. i think that owners like that are the ones that should be put to sleep, not the dogs! have 2 dogs and out here in the desert at this time of the year, it's like a 2 dog night most all the time. i love my dogs and i love them very much. thay are not big dogs, but keep me warn at night and would fight to the end if anyone tryed to harm me. bear, aka great beard and carmen, ( named after an old girl friend ) are my best friends.

i mean some people put dogs on a chain and feed them gun powder in their food. sorry, but i would be farly mean if you did that to me. i think that owners like that are the ones that should be put to sleep, not the dogs! have 2 dogs and out here in the desert at this time of the year, it's like a 2 dog night most all the time. i love my dogs and i love them very much. thay are not big dogs, but keep me warn at night and would fight to the end if anyone tryed to harm me. bear, aka great beard and carmen, ( named after an old girl friend ) are my best friends.

your the second person that spoke of the desert, first was capt. Kid,..sounds like a place i would want to live, (a men and their dogs,...now would be a woman and her dogs, hehe,..) I dont consider where i live safe, yes i am secluded a bit but not far from people, and i feel safe with my dogs, no one has ever tried to break in my house, i can sleep at night,...its when i went into town, not paying attention, that things happened to me,.and my dog stormy was watching, but you dont need to hear anymore stories, needless to say she saved my life twice, but was not at home when things happen, so i bring them everywhere with me. And yes, is owners who make their dogs mean, any dog, not just my type, is how you raise them....and lol, i think is only less than 1/4 on the edge of the bed left over for me to sleep, unless nephew manuel sleeps over, dang kid kicks me in the head when he sleep, laughs out loud in his sleep, even said loudly after, oh the was funny, what do little kids dream of? He is six. And he sleeps over, the dogs scatter, he moves to much. Even i go to the couch, saying thats it, i had enough of trying to sleep with you....i just love this little boy. And he loves his auntie! I mean, where else does a lttle boy get to sit down to dinner where you put a place mat down and have a bowl with dinner in it, same as yours and a parrot perches on it,? (no i am not strange the bird vet told me is how she feeds hers, parrots eat people food, lol):D Says her house is fun.:parrot:
neenee09 014.JPG

Back