Anyone else having this issue?

Just answer:
  1. Do we get credit for ship loot we are present for even if we only repaired
  2. Do we get credit if we stand there on the ship while they are killed but do nothing?
  3. If we disconnect during a loot run and log back on and rejoin the ship, do we lose our rights to what we were previously there for?
@The Crew
From experience sailing post-update you will get credit for all of the loot gained from enemy ships sunk after you join the friendly ship, regardless of if you helped damage the enemy ships. So, you can still afk and receive loot.

Edit: I just crashed while near the end of a mat run, having been there close to the start, and upon rejoining I was present for 3 more regular ship materials, but received loot from the other ship materials that I was present for before I crashed. So, we do not lose our rights to what we previously were there for.

Last edited:
From experience sailing post-update you will get credit for all of the loot gained from enemy ships sunk after you join the friendly ship, regardless of if you helped damage the enemy ships. So, you can still afk and receive loot.

Edit: I just crashed while near the end of a mat run, having been there close to the start, and upon rejoining I was present for 3 more regular ship materials, but received loot from the other ship materials that I was present for before I crashed. So, we do not lose our rights to what we previously were there for.
Thanks for the response, but I'll wait for a developer or crew to clarify from the source.

Mat runs usually means riding in circles around a herd of ships and tend to be hectic. I don't see how anyone can know exactly what they are getting or what is dropped. The recent crew announcement is way too vague to be conclusive. Perhaps, that is what is intended.

Back