Anyone Else Notice The Bad Skulls?

well ive been looting alot and all the skulls ive got have only had 1 weapon thats normally common and a little gold heres what i mean screenshot_2010-11-29_21-52-27.jpghas anyone else had this problem pelase post screen shots about your bad/good skulls on this thread

Igor say they all full of trash since the Double Gold week end in Igor's opinion mate! :daggermouth:

I dont know what you are all talking about i have more famed weapons than my inventory can handle ... some people got all the luck... oh ME MUHAHAHA.... just kidding though all drops are like a rusty cutlasses and the ever so rare tonic O_O

Skull drops have certainly been more common the past few days, though they seem to contain junk even worse than the usual. I have been getting a lot of nice gold drops though, even in loot pouches. Maybe the mouse finally acknowledged the broken double-gold weekend.

Loot drops in general have been horrible for months now. I suspect this is a result of those people who were complaining that famed items were "too easy" to get, and those genius's that Disney has for programmers just HAD to monkey around with the drop settings til as usual they screwed things up.:rolleyes:

Skull drops have certainly been more common the past few days, though they seem to contain junk even worse than the usual. I have been getting a lot of nice gold drops though, even in loot pouches. Maybe the mouse finally acknowledged the broken double-gold weekend.

Agreed, the gold drops have been very nice at Dh and Tormenta as of late, thats why it would be nice to have our gold level raised. I was getting anywhere from 500-800 gold the other day, but it might as well have been zero.lol :p

Red, I didn't realize there were people complaining about famed being too easy to get.lol They must be a lot luckier then I am.lol ;)

Red, I didn't realize there were people complaining about famed being too easy to get.lol They must be a lot luckier then I am.lol
Yeah back shortly after the new weapons came out threads started to appear on the other site, some people were complaining that famed and rare weapons and items were too easy to get. Mostly complaining that they were making the game too easy for lower level pirates. Gold drops have been hit and miss but loot drops have been mostly garbage for the past couple months.

Yeah I've notice that especially at darkhart. I used to get amazing gold amounts from him; ranging from 200 gold to 900 hundred gold, and recently I've only been getting around 100. :/

I have enough fingers to make roughly three dozen hands, and must be the anti-Cabin Boy with the amount of Cabin Boy's Cutlasses I've gotten. All from skull chests...

Oddly, I did find a pair of famed sailing charms from a loot bags, one of which was from a gravedigger on Port Royal lol

i think it's based on level and amount of damge done over a period of time... i have had my share of Cabin Boy Cutlasses and flintlock pistols with tons of gold...almost makes me think what they will do with Foulberto...i would like to see him rotate commons, rares, ,famed,and legendary items....but not just the daggers...like one month daggers next month swords next month pistols/blunderbusses etc etc.... that would be so nice and worth it in my eyes cuz Foulberto is a tough hombre...:D

Back