Anyone Else Notice The Bad Skulls?

Discussion in 'POTCO Loot' started by Christopher Cannonskull, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Christopher Cannonskull

Site Founder

well ive been looting alot and all the skulls ive got have only had 1 weapon thats normally common and a little gold heres what i mean screenshot_2010-11-29_21-52-27.jpg has anyone else had this problem pelase post screen shots about your bad/good skulls on this thread

Meg Sailvane and Sarge0572 like this.
  2. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

Heck ya I've noticed them pardon my french.

3. Igor say they all full of trash since the Double Gold week end in Igor's opinion mate! :daggermouth:

4. Christopher Plunderstack

Site Founder

Well they've been junk for a long time before the Double Gold weekend... :mad:

5. Solomon Warshot

Site Founder

i always get gold or some crude weapon :skullpeak:

6. Camber

Site Founder

I dont know what you are all talking about i have more famed weapons than my inventory can handle ... some people got all the luck... oh ME MUHAHAHA.... just kidding though all drops are like a rusty cutlasses and the ever so rare tonic O_O

7. Elusive Treasures

Site Founder

i always get bad :piratemickey:loot from skull chests :rolleyes: Never anything good.
    i think i got my famed stuff from a loot bag.
    :confused:

Molly Ironscarlett likes this.
  8. Angel Firefury

Site Founder

About 6 months ago i used to get a famed weapon a few times a week and even some rare clothing but now for months i havent got anything but fingers, cockroach ornaments and a level 1 dolls lol

9. Will Nightwolf

Will Nightwolf Legendary Pirate
    Site Founder

Heres another
    screenshot_2010-11-29_23-03-47.jpg

10. Davy Darkrage

Admin

Skull drops have certainly been more common the past few days, though they seem to contain junk even worse than the usual. I have been getting a lot of nice gold drops though, even in loot pouches. Maybe the mouse finally acknowledged the broken double-gold weekend.

11. Red Nations

Site Founder

Loot drops in general have been horrible for months now. I suspect this is a result of those people who were complaining that famed items were "too easy" to get, and those genius's that Disney has for programmers just HAD to monkey around with the drop settings til as usual they screwed things up.:rolleyes:

12. Charlotte Truebonney

Site Founder

Agreed, the gold drops have been very nice at Dh and Tormenta as of late, thats why it would be nice to have our gold level raised. I was getting anywhere from 500-800 gold the other day, but it might as well have been zero.lol :p

Red, I didn't realize there were people complaining about famed being too easy to get.lol They must be a lot luckier then I am.lol ;)

Davy Darkrage likes this.
  13. Amelia Darkskull

Site Founder

Skull drops have had a BUNCH of junk lately

Captain Star likes this.
  14. Meg Sailvane

Site Founder

I think theyre just trying to lift ur spirit up and then CRUSH it down with bad drops :)

15. Red Nations

Site Founder

Yeah back shortly after the new weapons came out threads started to appear on the other site, some people were complaining that famed and rare weapons and items were too easy to get. Mostly complaining that they were making the game too easy for lower level pirates. Gold drops have been hit and miss but loot drops have been mostly garbage for the past couple months.

16. Capten Blacksheep

Site Founder

does anyone remeber cheap chicken? well thats who dark hart reminds me of!:flag:

17. Captain Peanut Butter

Site Founder

Yeah I've notice that especially at darkhart. I used to get amazing gold amounts from him; ranging from 200 gold to 900 hundred gold, and recently I've only been getting around 100. :/

18. William Sunshot

William Sunshot Honorable Pirate

I have enough fingers to make roughly three dozen hands, and must be the anti-Cabin Boy with the amount of Cabin Boy's Cutlasses I've gotten. All from skull chests...

Oddly, I did find a pair of famed sailing charms from a loot bags, one of which was from a gravedigger on Port Royal lol

19. Molly Ironscarlett

Site Founder

i think it's based on level and amount of damge done over a period of time... i have had my share of Cabin Boy Cutlasses and flintlock pistols with tons of gold...almost makes me think what they will do with Foulberto...i would like to see him rotate commons, rares, ,famed,and legendary items....but not just the daggers...like one month daggers next month swords next month pistols/blunderbusses etc etc.... that would be so nice and worth it in my eyes cuz Foulberto is a tough hombre...:D

20. Red River Raven

Site Founder

I feel the same way... and legendary, I'm thinking they're a myth.. :(