Anyone Else Unable To Access The Site At All?

Cathryne

Wanted Pirate
My husband and I have been trying for a few hours to access the site on two different computers (and 3 different browsers) and are only getting black screens? Anyone else having this issue?

Not sure if this is related... but Pixie Hollow is unable to load on anything either.

Thanks all :)

the POTCO site says this:

Avast! Pirates of the Caribbean Online will remain open while we perform updates. You may experience interruptions downloading or launching the game during this time. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks! I can't even access the site so I can't see that error, so that's helpful...

How would you load with just launcher? That sounds much easier.

You would need to download it. I get on the game through a browser. I think you can get the launcher through the GameStop site.

Can't seem to find the launcher download anywhere except for people linking me to download from the POTCO site itself. Which is still not working for me (us). Weird that some can access the home page and others not at all. Thank you for your help though! I appreciate it.

That DID work! Thank you Isaiah!

Still unable to access the site today as well; Does anyone have any updates? Are they still working on it?

That DID work! Thank you Isaiah!

Still unable to access the site today as well; Does anyone have any updates? Are they still working on it?
I am on right now, so I am not sure what is going on. Sorry :sad1:
Maybe you need to contact them to find out what is up?

Back