Anyone From McRaging Around?

Ahoy mates from an old founding member of Fortitudine Pirates. So great to see so many old friends from McRaging. This pirate may be in need of a guild to dwell in if you would have me.
Tobias O'Swain
POTCO Founder and Senior Officer of F.P.

Avaaast!!! Shellback is here! I too was FP when our world sank into the abyss. I still keep up on fb with another and will get her over here. FP will hoist the colors once again!!! Take everything!

Hey guys! I used to be part of McRaging back in POTCO, I was a fully mastered pirate, I happen to have a picture here, if I could join the guild I used to be in that would be so nostalgic!

See you all in the Caribbean, James
screenshot_2011-05-17_20-20-35-jpg.5961

I think i remember a couple of you mates in McRaging, but i was never a member. I was part of The Crimsons Guild (I am almost 80%-100% sure this was the name lol) with Crow being GM (also 80%-100% sure) and a couple others; and I vaguely remember, but I believe we may have had a couple mini-guild events at some point.

Either way, it is awesome to see old guilds that are still kicking after all this time!

I remember seeing McRaging guys around, always were very helpful when it came to assisting with missions or bosses. Not to mention, quite skilled at the game and very high levels.

Cool to see that you all are still around.

its me joe rotten I'm back!

its me joe rotten I'm back

ahoy mates!

we were all tough as nails

Last edited by a moderator:
Had a pirate named I think his name was Tom Raidbeard in this guild back in the original game, just found out about the beta and looking to get my new main pirate Danger McVane back into my favorite guild, any help on that front would be greatly appreciated:)

I talked to Polly. She should she would think about giving GM to someone she knew. but she never elaborated..etc. Ill try again.

Back