Anyone from United Outlaws?

Hey, I ran as Vors and Ishvallan (vors being the main). Currently running primarily as Bartholemew Ironbones (because for some reason they rejected "Vors" but I have rebuilt the character's look and clothes) Man do I miss the Outlaws. I still have a screenshot of a bunch of us posing out in front of a tavern on Padres. At the very least I know me, Johnny Lawless, and Lani Moo were in it

the ones I had tagged as pirates I would miss, see if you remember any of them, or were one of them:
Johnny Lawless and his pie obsesed ship monkey
Lani Moo
Billy Bladefeather
Cheesepuff
Lawrence Gibs
Maggie
Ricky Razortooth
Sarah Seadog
Serious Magic
Siren
Siren Doll
Skylar Darkcloud

I was a United Outlaw until there was drama between myself and Julie and I left along with quite a few others. For those who might remember I was Sage Outlaw. Whenever Julie wasn't on the Guild was a fun one and is sorely missed by those who knew it well.

I believe I remember you Sage, my name was Peter Warwalker. I still remember plundering the seas with the crew. Maybe we should recreate the United Outlaws.

I'm currently running with a small group called Redwild Fire which has a similar friendly and casual feel as the Outlaws had.

I believe I remember you Sage, my name was Peter Warwalker. I still remember plundering the seas with the crew. Maybe we should recreate the United Outlaws.
I think I remember you to Peter, I miss sailing with the crew it was run. I would be for recreating them for sure as long as we avoid the drama

im benjamin gunwrecker, i was in united outlaws, my favorite guild, loved to see someone get in trouble from julie
I think I remember you to Peter, I miss sailing with the crew it was run. I would be for recreating them for sure as long as we avoid the drama
Hey guys, sorry for the mass quoting but I needed to talk to you all.

Are you all down to re-create the United Outlaws? I am ready to create the guild and start sinking ships as a group again.

One minor problem tho. The name is already taken.

Any ideas for a new name? Or do you one of you guys already have the guild?

Aaaactually, that may be my fault. When I returned to the game last November, I formed the United Outlaws guild but no one responded to this for nearly a year so I left that guild as its only member and played guildless until I found one that had the same feel. I do not know if we can get the name back given the circumstances unless someone else is currently running as new leader of that guild name after I stopped using it.

Aaaactually, that may be my fault. When I returned to the game last November, I formed the United Outlaws guild but no one responded to this for nearly a year so I left that guild as its only member and played guildless until I found one that had the same feel. I do not know if we can get the name back given the circumstances unless someone else is currently running as new leader of that guild name after I stopped using it.

I feel like the guild would have been disbanded at that point. Maybe we can get in contact with a developer to see if we can maybe get a hold of the guild name

Back