Anyone Have A Eitc Or Navy Guild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Shipmonger

Honorable Pirate
Well, seeing how I have not liked any normal guild. I look forward to joining a EITC or a Navy guild.
EITC and Navy guilds are guilds who portray or role-play as EITC or Navy guards, I have never been in one, but they all look fun.
Examples of guilds I've seen around but can't get accepted into:
Black Mercenary, East India Trading Co. etica

Yea guys! If it walks like a pirate, talks like a pirate, and looks like a pirate it is actually a EITC member :confused::mad::confused:
EDIT (Mar 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM):
the best would be to find The Co Empire, stay away from guilds with Captain Leon as the GM though....

What is wrong with Leon btw? I dnt like him for being a EITC guild but I thought ppl like you (You being in a EITC guild) would like him.

Yea guys! If it walks like a pirate, talks like a pirate, and looks like a pirate it is actually a EITC member :confused::mad::confused:
EDIT (Mar 27, 2011 at 10:40 AM):

What is wrong with Leon btw? I dnt like him for being a EITC guild but I thought ppl like you (You being in a EITC guild) would like him.
No, not LEON! He's a..... Nvm can't be banned hehe. He's too stuck up... Benjamin Macmorgan gives you more freedom or whatever.

lol silly... he made a new one... The original one was "The Co. Empire" the new one is "The Co Empire" <--- no dot. and yeah they're awful now..... it used to be fun but then all the game updates blah blah blah
EDIT (Mar 27, 2011 at 1:03 PM):
Who is Ben the GM of?
The Co Empire :confused:

lol silly... he made a new one... The original one was "The Co. Empire" the new one is "The Co Empire" <--- no dot. and yeah they're awful now..... it used to be fun but then all the game updates blah blah blah
EDIT (Mar 27, 2011 8:03 PM):

The Co Empire :confused:

now I get it. So whats the difference between the two?

now I get it. So whats the difference between the two?
The one with a dot was the original , created in like 2008 or w/e..... the crash of 2010 (rofl) left this guild in the dust, so benjamin made a new guild, United Empire, which quickly had 500 members..... THEN the crash of that one happened, making The Co Empire, a reconstructed co. empire.!

lol the co. empire was the original didnt last and now we have many eitc guilds

i hate those guilds too many rules and roleplayers and wanna be ppl this game is made so we can only be pirates though i would like to see a faction so we can fight the eitc players on actual islands when they come knocking on our front doors and not on pvp only would make things more exciting and make my job much easier

I guess I wouldn't be so peeved if their was a EITC member option, but then whats the point of the game? I understand ppl want to be a villian but why be something your totally not?

I guess I wouldn't be so peeved if their was a EITC member option, but then whats the point of the game? I understand ppl want to be a villian but why be something your totally not?

actually the eitc was not a military and the pirates are supposed to be the villains and i wouldnt care as much i just hate having them be pirates and act like their eitc when they r not if they had eitc as a playable faction i would think it would be ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back