Anyone here annoyed psn is down?

I am so mad sony keeps saying dates then that day they said well we never said that it will b up this time BULL CRAP it shouldnt take this long and they should of kept people's credit cards kept in saftey where anmoious wouldnt of got 'em

I am so mad sony keeps saying dates then that day they said well we never said that it will b up this time BULL CRAP it shouldnt take this long and they should of kept people's credit cards kept in saftey where anmoious wouldnt of got 'em

well first the groups name was anonymous and secondly they were a group of hackers sony should have had better security anyways and dont trust anything sony says u cant rely on them

If xbox 360 gets hacked the world will end. We will have nothing to do and will have to go and look for a .......pauses for dramatic effect...............................job.

xbox sucks it doesnt have really good qualltity games and u gotta buy a membership witch stinks

Xbox, would be right for someone who doesn't want to spend LOADS of money. And I don't get why everyone is fussing over things like graphics, these things don't really make the game " Great," its what happens in the game. With memebership, the servers rarely have any problems. Membership would be for the maintenance, cross game chat, or video chat with friends.

Xbox, would be right for someone who doesn't want to spend LOADS of money. And I don't get why everyone is fussing over things like graphics, these things don't really make the game " Great," its what happens in the game. With memebership, the servers rarely have any problems. Membership would be for the maintenance, cross game chat, or video chat with friends.

but graphics make it awesomer lol

I hate that every now and then my xbox will say open tray even when the game is on. But I believe it or not I can usually fix it for about a week just by hitting the top of the xbox.

Back