Anyone play Minecraft?

I am a massive Minecrafter lol! ;)! I'm co-owner on a few servers. If you want to see my work go to PlanetMinecraft.com and search CharlesGoldburn. I mostly make cruise ships, and the transportation category.

~Charles

I am a massive Minecrafter lol! ;)! I'm co-owner on a few servers. If you want to see my work go to PlanetMinecraft.com and search CharlesGoldburn. I mostly make cruise ships, and the transportation category.

~Charles
Srry I am replying late xD :p Did you update to 1.5?

I really like how you make the ships :D Usually when I try to make something big it goes :cannon:boom :[ lol

I made a thread on Minecraft already. It hasn't died down yet, so you should probably post on that one.

But, on topic, I play Minecraft. I'm the pro among my IRL friends. :p

Srry I am replying late xD :p Did you update to 1.5?

I really like how you make the ships :D Usually when I try to make something big it goes :cannon:boom :[ lol
Haha, I am also sorry for the late response! Yes my server is updated to 1.5, your welcome to message me if you would like to visit.

Charles :)

Someone should merge this thread with my thread.

P.S. I'm gonna be updating my server to 1.5.1 soon. If anyone wants the IP, feel free to PM. It's changed.

Since a lot of people have been lately wanting to see my minecraft cruise ships, but the server that there on is currently down....so I thought I'd post a picture of one of my favorites!

EURODAM.png

Back