Anyone playing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there and welcome!!
It probably depends on what server you are on, almost everyone plays on Abassa. So before you log into your character choose the server or you can change it by pressing "m" and using the drop down window. Sometimes the population of the game can get pretty low, but weekends and evenings are pretty populated.

Thank you very much for the answer . Are there any clans that accepts newbies ? I used to play when I was 12 or something so I vaguely remember what to do in the game lol

Hey mate, welcome to the forums :) You could join Master N Skulls if you wish once TLOPO is back online. :D

Thank you very much for the answer . Are there any clans that accepts newbies ? I used to play when I was 12 or something so I vaguely remember what to do in the game lol
I was the same way when I came back, I was about 17 when I played the first time. Lol
You can join Inferno, about 400 players strong and very active and helpful, ive been there for about 2 months and they have been great.

:ahoy: and :welcome2: to the forums :)
There are a lot of people playing...as Crimson_Rose said above it does depend in part which server you play on, but also on the time of day.
A large amount of people here are based in USA ...If you're in the uk/europe you will find it quieter in the daytime.

Ahoy mate! Welcome to the Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back