Apologies...

PirateJasonS

Site Founder
Hey everyone. Recently I've been.. less active than I'd like to be on here... okay that's an understatement.
upload_2017-6-9_21-53-46.png

I got a job recently and it has affected my forum activity like crazy. It's unfair for me to go on as a News Reporter when @Bartholomew Bladespinner has been doing the job all by himself lately (sorry about that). He's been doing a great job without me :) I'd like to become more active again once I'm used to my job and the daily routine that comes with it, but I likely won't get to the point I was at when I was in college. Because of that it wouldn't make sense for me to keep being a News Reporter. My apologies.

I hope the game has been going well for everyone, I look forward to seeing all of the updated content :D

Hey everyone. Recently I've been.. less active than I'd like to be on here... okay that's an understatement.
View attachment 84038
I got a job recently and it has affected my forum activity like crazy. It's unfair for me to go on as a News Reporter when @Bartholomew Bladespinner has been doing the job all by himself lately (sorry about that). He's been doing a great job without me :) I'd like to become more active again once I'm used to my job and the daily routine that comes with it, but I likely won't get to the point I was at when I was in college. Because of that it wouldn't make sense for me to keep being a News Reporter. My apologies.

I hope the game has been going well for everyone, I look forward to seeing all of the updated content :D
Nice to see you back ill take a break and let you post the news for a bit :)

View attachment 84038

You and me both, bro! I hope to see you more on these forums! :D

Haha that's ok, it's best if you keep at it. If you wait for me to get to it first, it might not be timely ;)

I've decided to resign from being a News Reporter anyway, so keep up the great work! Sorry for such short notice. I enjoyed it while it lasted, though! :)
Guess I'm the only news report now thank you @PirateJasonS for everything you have done it was a pleasure working with you

Back