April Fool's Day . . .2011

you know i look good with a gray mustache with green hair hope this lasts longer than today want to catch a few of my friends with them on and we all know u like the picture XD (well idk if u do but i do and now i want that mustache to be in my inventory)
screenshot_2011-04-01_20-04-32.jpg

Molly McSilver said: ↑
and false eyelashes too![/quote​

Misty Moonlight said: ↑​
Ok. A mustache for lady pirates? They should have put lipstick on the male pirates!​
let us not forget that lipstick didsnt exist in the early 18th century

Make-up was used in XXXX B.C.
Hehe, by men prolly moreso than women.
lol make up is very nasty if u no what its made of id never put it on my face unless it was made of minerals

yes.... but it makes people prettyful :D

images
(chris before you say anything, it says fame pictures not fake.)dont get me wrong.... there's probably no way kim can be ugly...
rby-makeup-kim-de.jpg

but i think this one is probably more pleasant to look at just saying....
i dont judge based on appearences makeup is nasty reguardless. id never put it on my body ever

Lol u guys kill me.... Makeups amazing how cud anyone leave their house without mineral makeup it makes ur face so soft looking :D chris ur just jealous cuz u don't know how to put it on :p

I think I look pretty with this mustache ... And I agree with Capt. Hi, I'd like to keep this in my inventory. :D

View attachment 4172

see we all need a mustache cant go on the game without it cuz it looks so good:p now all we need is the glasses with the big nose and it would be perfect too bad they already ripped my mustache off my face while i was sleeping WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP WHEN SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS ON THIS GAME

see we all need a mustache cant go on the game without it cuz it looks so good:p now all we need is the glasses with the big nose and it would be perfect too bad they already ripped my mustache off my face while i was sleeping WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL ASLEEP WHEN SOMETHING GOOD HAPPENS ON THIS GAME

Aww, are you serious? Such a bummer ... :sad1:

Aww, are you serious? Such a bummer ... :sad1:

lol was hoping to get a few more pictures of me with a mustache but while i was loading the game i put my computer down and it all went downhill from there i am gonna name my now removed mustache bob bye bob hope u come back next year.... wait i dont think ill still have unlimited then noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... to be continued i think

lol make up is very nasty if u no what its made of id never put it on my face unless it was made of minerals

That be true mate. I remember back many moons ago a cave tour and the guide told us that all mascara contained bat guano. Maybe that is why it is supposed to be disposed of after a short life in the make-up bag?

no im just intended on making jokes about things and what better than me with a cool looking mustache... actually just my mustache :cool:

Omg ... have some confidence! Your mustache was cool, but it was the same mustache as the one for anybody ... It wouldn't look THAT cool if it wasn't sticking on you. You DID look dashing with a mustache ... Now go on! :D

Back