April Fool's Scavenger Hunt is ON!!

It tooks some work, but the devs defeated Jolly Roger and were able to provide you all with a bit of fun. The Aprils Fool's scavenger hunt now appears to be working :)

Please do NOT post the answers or prizes here, give everyone a chance to figure it out!

Have Fun!
Or PRIZES plural...Hmmm
:pirate ship:

That was great fun! What amazing prizes too;)

It also reminded me that we really are in Alpha, logging on many times, lag and getting lost between lands etc. was all part of the fun!:excited:

The team will have endless reports to pore over now and it shows you why Disney did dozens of stress tests in Beta and phase 2 Beta... the TLOPO team have been so keen to present a stable polished Alpha that it's easy to forget at times we really are Alpha Testers!:cool:

Congratulations to all the crew for making it work:woot:

It seems that there is a lot of people having a lot of fun and Im completely out of everything....
What does Scavenger Hunt means? Treasure hunt? Sailing is on? Hurray!!!!
Are we talking about some kind of contest? Is is available only for Alpha testers?
Oh my, this is getting exciting but also cruel for those unlucky pirates that are not allowed to play....

It seems that there is a lot of people having a lot of fun and Im completely out of everything....
What does Scavenger Hunt means? Treasure hunt? Sailing is on? Hurray!!!!
Are we talking about some kind of contest? Is is available only for Alpha testers?
Oh my, this is getting exciting but also cruel for those unlucky pirates that are not allowed to play....
Sorry about that mate.. that be so true!

I remember not having a key a few months back, maybe we should tone down our excitement on this forums, maybe we need a closed blog on the TLOPO site for this sort of thing?:sad1:

No easy answers I guess but I can imagine your pain... hopefully you can get a Key in the not too distant future somehow.

Last edited:

I remember not having a key a few months back, maybe we should tone down our excitement on this forums, maybe we need a closed blog on the TLOPO site for this sort of thing?:sad1:

No easy answers I guess but I can imagine your pain... hopefully you can get a Key in the not too distant future somehow.

Closed blog? Please, dont even think about that! Enough of closed things....
Im very happy for all your fun. Honestly, I do!
Please keep letting us know how the game is evolving in this forum
That will improve my will to play, whenever that happens (hopefully soon).

May all the joy in the Caribeean be with you!
Aye!

With or without an alpha key, I'm just happy that POTCO is finally coming back. Sometimes I think about and cant really believe it. We've all come so far and its truly amazing!

hey i noticed today the belching brew shows the green stench coming out the mouth now so good job guys on fixing that

Back