Arrow

Over 4 years of not being used and I'm reviving this thread! So I wanted to ask my fellow viewers about 2 things and then I'll give my opinions:

First, some rumors are going around that Felicity could become the Black Canary? And a few people are saying that Roy Harper may come back later this season to Team Arrow.

I personally would LOVE to see Roy back. He's easily one of my favorite characters. But about the Felicity/Black Canary thing... I don't really think that's going to happen. I love Felicity and I love Black Canary but I don't think I'd like her as the Black Canary.

These are 100% rumors and have not been officially confirmed, ALTHOUGH it has been confirmed that Colton Haynes (Roy) was on the set of Arrow recently. Nobody has said anything about him filming anything, but it's definitely a possibility

Over 4 years of not being used and I'm reviving this thread! So I wanted to ask my fellow viewers about 2 things and then I'll give my opinions:

First, some rumors are going around that Felicity could become the Black Canary? And a few people are saying that Roy Harper may come back later this season to Team Arrow.

I personally would LOVE to see Roy back. He's easily one of my favorite characters. But about the Felicity/Black Canary thing... I don't really think that's going to happen. I love Felicity and I love Black Canary but I don't think I'd like her as the Black Canary.

These are 100% rumors and have not been officially confirmed, ALTHOUGH it has been confirmed that Colton Haynes (Roy) was on the set of Arrow recently. Nobody has said anything about him filming anything, but it's definitely a possibility
So since my last response, I actually just caught up as in I binge watched this how over Christmas break. I also watch the Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow. What we have to remember, is both of which could affect arrow, so in a way, it's impossible to ever predict what could happen, and at the same time, we can't say something impossible can't happen either. The shows are so much more enjoyable and amazing if you watch all 3.

So since my last response, I actually just caught up as in I binge watched this how over Christmas break. I also watch the Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow. What we have to remember, is both of which could affect arrow, so in a way, it's impossible to ever predict what could happen, and at the same time, we can't say something impossible can't happen either. The shows are so much more enjoyable and amazing if you watch all 3.
Do you watch Supergirl too? It's pretty good. I also watch The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow btw :)

I prefer the Flash over all of the superhero shows on the CW, though personally, I don't like them much, since I'm a DC Comics nerd, and I love the lore. The shows are very inaccurate.

Since season 7 has started up again, I was curious if anyone else had some thoughts they'd like to share.
I've found it to be at the very least interesting. Seasons 1 and 2 are my favorite.

Back