ARRRR! Captain Caty here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Caty

Sea Legs
Ahoy, avast, and shiver me timbers! Back in POTCO, I was known as Captain Caty, and that's what I'll be here too. I originally played another remake for a short while but then realized that another remake died and TLOPO is still around! Happy to be here.
Fair winds,
Caty

Ah, also- I'm not able to play the game. When I go to create a pirate, I get stuck at the loading screen of the jail, at 53%. In other words, I never get to see the first Jack Sparrow cutscene, etc.

Ahoy welcome to Forums and back to the Caribbean!! That glitch is a very common glitch with newer pirates stopping at 53% the best advice i can give is try to contact support at support@tlopo.com they should be able to help ya?? If you have any questions feel free too ask..

I was actually able to fix this problem!! What I recommend is diving into your settings and dis-enabling the "fancy loading screen" option, and literally anything involving better graphics, at least for the first time that you're trying to play a pirate. Thank you for your help though Boots!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back