As Red Beard Sees It.

red beard

Pirate Apprentice
yesterday i was told that spania was taking the day off and we could all rest easy. well if that was their day off, god help us today. now it wasn't really a big suprise to see the likes of capten blacksheep, jason ironskull and johnny mak at the top of the leader board this morning. i mean these vetern pirates have been settng the caribbean on fire for years now. but how about the girls in that guild. charlotte truebonney i did hear about awhile back in the pirate spot light, captain starr and misty moonlight where at the top of the learder boards as well. as i see it, the reason the rest of us can't catch up is because as far as enemines go, you guys have killed them all and their's none left for us!:cursing:

yo red beard, ya most of us spania are as mean as that little dog in your guild. i for one will try to leave ya some enemies the next time i rank for my guild. saw you guys on the boards for enemies and ships sunk, wtg! get you guild to the forums, please. i really want to meet them.:flag:

yo red beard, ya most of us spania are as mean as that little dog in your guild. i for one will try to leave ya some enemies the next time i rank for my guild. saw you guys on the boards for enemies and ships sunk, wtg! get you guild to the forums, please. i really want to meet them.:flag:

You would probably love to meet my guild as well but their on a different forums. I'll try to see if I can get them on here.;)

I agree with Morgan, Red Beard it would be so nice to see more of your guild mates here and way to go for placing on leaderboards again.;)
Kate, of course we would love to have your guild mates here as well.:piratemickey:

red beard, i have heard a lot of good thing about your guild " wrath of ravens ". it is heart warming to know a new guild can come on, grow and do well in this pirate world of thousands guilds. hats off the you and your gm, raven trueheart for a job well done!:parrot:

aye Red Beard keep the work even and continue to strive on the things that you do daily and you should do just fine my fellow pirate....as for the enemies well can't help if Spania is a rough and tumble kinda group ;) and would look forward to meeting more of the Wrath of Ravens clan :drink:

Back