Ashes of Creation - Open World MMO in development

Kat Five Knives

I stumbled across this fantasy MMO in development (Intrepid Studios). It will has open world pve, pvp, raids, dungeons, crafting, etc. Click the image above to view more information about this seamless and beautifully designed world (uses Unreal Engine)

Videos: Click HERE.

Hello everyone,

I am going to share with you an awesome looking game from a developer, who looks like know what they are doing and the aim of this project. We are not competing against Star Citizen here, don't get the wrong idea, they just want to show that you can create a great MMORPG with the features that were promised for EverQuest Next (which shut down last year before we even had a chance to see it).

Here are two videos where the developers show in-game footage and explain the main feature the gameplay is based on:

There are youtubers like Yuber and TheLazyPeon, Deathproxy that have done videos explaining more of the features of the game. Now I know you are all waiting for this, so I won't keep you waiting:

Link to official website (invite): AshesofCreation.com

Slogan and aim (written on kickstarter page): Ashes of Creation is an open-world, non-faction based, No P2W, high-fantasy MMORPG.

Release Scedule: December 2018 (Kickstarter Alpha Test stage)

Business Model: Paid to Play subscription (~$15?) - not revealed the pricing yet

Current Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com...

Developer Streams:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 3pm PDT

Discord: https://discord.gg/eApmR

Share your opinions and join the community if you are interested :)

Last edited:
looks pretty cool

You can sign up for free on the website, just to receive news about the game. You don't have to pledge if you don't want to on the kickstarter. If you want to participate in the Alpha/Beta tests, then yes, you will have to buy a Pioneer/Founder pack. I would say, think about what you really want from the game and how much can you afford to spend, and then pledge :) I went for pioneer pack.

Thanks for sharing this, looks really good! I can't wait till it reaches the $1.5m mark for added ships and exploration. The team does look like they know what they're doing and I'll definitely invest in it in the near-future. I really hope that it truly isn't pay to win and there are no other forms of real-life currency like some MMOs who had potential and ruined it all (looking at you, Black Desert). I'd rather pay a monthly membership than have it as P2W.

Crowd funding is now standing at $1.3 Million. Here are the stretch goals:
aaa2b5539e9649484b025a9292043aab.png

Back