Tip Ask Me, I answer!

RomanSpartan

Honorable Pirate
Ask me anything, from sailing tips, to why I like to throw grenades off of the Raven’s Cove bridge (please don’t ask me that), and I will answer!

No, I am not staff (yet!), so I will not be able to answer questions regarding new releases, bug fixes, or what will be added to the game.

Is Pepper your only pirate? You seem real nice, as lately you’ve been here on the forums quite a bit. :)

Screenshot_9.png

do you know how to i looted the legeandaris? pleas i need helped
Usually, legendaries consist of cursed weapons. To achieve these awesome and valuable goodies, you must complete the Raven’s cove quest (which you can get from Jack Sparrow at Tortuga) when you reach notoriety level 30.

🙄

Last edited:
Is Pepper your only pirate? You seem real nice, as lately you’ve been here on the forums quite a bit. :)
Yeah he is my only pirate lol. I just recently found out about TLOPO a while after POTCO ended, so it’s my new thing now

...still crying about my level 40 pirate I lost lol

EDIT: I am actually “floating” in the forums for about 10 hours a day. It’s a lot I know lol

Last edited:
The gorilla doll is not generally commonly looted to one boss, making it a very rare famed spirit doll, you can really find it anywhere.
I doubt that it will drop anywhere, where did you get that information? I know that the gorilla cutlass, repeater, and blunderbuss all can be found on Tormenta but not the broadsword. What about the doll, I’ve had 2 reliable reports, neither had a screenshot, one from Devil Root and the other was doing laps on Raven’s Cove. I feel it’s obvious that Devil Root would have it but is it really true that it will drop on Raven’s Cove and from the ghosts there, not the bats? You ever see or hear of it dropping on Tormenta, I haven’t? I’ve also heard that Gorilla Doll doesn’t drop from any bosses, that calls into question my report from Devil Root. Idk????

Last edited:
Ask me anything, from sailing tips, to why I like to throw grenades off of the Raven’s Cove bridge (please don’t ask me that), and I will answer!

No, I am not staff (yet!), so I will not be able to answer questions regarding new releases, bug fixes, or what will be added to the game.
How much does a cuban giant crocodile weigh compared to a giant alligator from Port Royal?

If I sail to the end of the world will I fall off and land in China?

Asking for a friend.

How much does a cuban giant crocodile weigh compared to a giant alligator from Port Royal?

If I sail to the end of the world will I fall off and land in China?

Asking for a friend.
A Cuban giant crocodile weighs around 163
pounds rather a a giant alligator from Port Royal weighs approximately 82 pounds.
Yes, the Navy starves the poor creatures!

No, you will not fall and land in China, but someplace rather worse: a smelly gym locker.

Back