At last... I found a beta key.

Almighty

Sea Legs
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 11.20.45 PM.png

Congrats on the key. Now what are ya doing on the forums, get out there and test like you've never tested before!

Nice Find, I too just found one but I think I lost it. I was so surprised I hit print screen and threw a screen shot in paint and when I went to click take all it was gone!! :( Oh so sad . Did I loose It for reals?
Beta Key.jpg

Attachments

• Beta Key.jpg
    Beta Key.jpg
    433.1 KB · Views: 84
Nice Find, I too just found one but I think I lost it. I was so surprised I hit print screen and threw a screen shot in paint and when I went to click take all it was gone!! :( Oh so sad . Did I loose It for reals? View attachment 79906
Possibly, to check you can go to your TLOPO account to see if you have any "earned keys", if so type in the code and click add key. If nothing is in the earned keys section then you probably didn't get it :(

I am trying to find that area here thanks for the info
1. https://tlopo.com
2. Log in with the user and pass you use on the launcher.
3. Go to Account.
4. Earned Keys.
5. If there is a long code there you can then add it in the Information section I believe.

I seen no where , where it says earned keys , would it say beta key added? there is nothing there :/

Under earned keys it would have a sixteen alphanumerical code. You would then use it and then it would be a beta key added. If you don't have that code in your earned keys then it is likely not there :( sorry

I seen no where , where it says earned keys , would it say beta key added? there is nothing there :/

Ahoy! If you didn't click take all, there is a good chance it wouldn't have been added to your account. As stephen said, login on the TLOPO website (same login credentials as the launcher), then hit the Account tab. By default there are three tabs labeled "Information", "Events", and "Security". There will be fourth tabs if you have looted a beta key, and that tab will be labeled "Earned Keys". The earned keys tab will only show up if you have looted or dug up a beta key. If there is no "Earned Keys" tab, then I don't believe it was added to your account :(

Last edited:
Back