Discussion Athletes.

My comment was just jokes, man. I play football, think I know which one requires skill. :)
My bad, I know people who legit think this way.

Why would it be physically challenging? It's a lot more mentally challenging than any other sport. I'm not surprised that you think Linux is the best OS -_-

Sports combine strategy with physical movements, and Esports doesn't have the second one. Hence, it's not even a sport. It's another made up stupid thing in the 21st century.

"I'm not surprised that you think Linux is the best OS" From that sentence I assume you are one of those who watches a tutorial on how to build a pc and calls himself "a techy guy". If you knew the engineering behind Linux, you would appreciate the fact how it deals with virtual memory, how it manages the processes with it's smart CFS etc., and how simple driver writing is, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I doubt you can explain the basics of operating systems, like why do we have virtual file systems, virtual memory, schedulers, threads etc., but you come to me to talk on this topic? Ok, you are smart enough to challenge someone who has read thousands of pages on this topic (operating systems) alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
My bad, I know people who legit think this way.

Sports combine strategy with physical movements, and Esports doesn't have the second one. Hence, it's not even a sport. It's another made up stupid thing in the 21st century.

"I'm not surprised that you think Linux is the best OS" From that sentence I assume you are one of those who watches a tutorial on how to build a pc and calls himself "a techy guy". If you knew the engineering behind Linux, you would appreciate the fact how it deals with virtual memory, how it manages the processes with it's smart CFS etc., and how simple driver writing is, we wouldn't be having this conversation. I doubt you can explain the basics of operating systems, like why do we have virtual file systems, virtual memory, schedulers, threads etc., but you come to me to talk on this topic? Ok, you are smart enough to challenge someone who has read thousands of pages on this topic (operating systems) alone.
ur ignorant

Pretty exhaustive message, is that what you always say when you can't respond back?

Why did you get triggered? Because I said Esports are not sports at all?? It's an undeniable fact.
What defines "sport"?

Esports are undeniably a sport.

an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It also says "A source of amusement or entertainment" and "entertainment; fun"

I know you just looked up "define sport" on google lol

If you look at the context the word of that definition is used in, it does not mean a sport as in something you participate in. What I said stands.

Dreadful is right, you on the other hand, are not.

Just look at how this sounds : "sport is a source of amusement or entertainment". Which means what? Sports are games, sports are movies, sports are music, money are sports as well. Do you see how ridiculous this sounds? Because sports, before anything are physical activities. Not "sources of entertainment".

" I know you looked up define sport on Google lol"
Yeah because there is NO WAY he could've possibly known what a sport is. It's not like literally everyone except you knows what a sport is.

Dreadful is right, you on the other hand, are not.

Just look at how this sounds : "sport is a source of amusement or entertainment". Which means what? Sports are games, sports are movies, sports are music, money are sports as well. Do you see how ridiculous this sounds? Because sports, before anything are physical activities. Not "sources of entertainment".

" I know you looked up define sport on Google lol"
Yeah because there is NO WAY he could've possibly known what a sport is. It's not like literally everyone except you knows what a sport is.
The definition he gave was literally the exact same as as google

Hi there! I'm a crossfit addict, I do it six days a week for 2 hours every day. Here are some of my personal records (PRs)

Deadlift: 245 lbs
Snatch: 95 lbs
Clean and Jerk: 135 lbs
Back Squat: 185 lbs
Front Squat: 165 lbs

Of course, lots of you might not know these movements, but if you have time just look them up on YouTube! You'll find it interesting.

I have been playing competitive soccer since I was 4 or 5 years old, and I've done track since 7th grade. I do the 100m and 300m hurdles, triple jump, and high jump. I'm 6', so it works.

I'm a volleyball player and I also run! I plan to join my school's track team hopefully next year, but I'm not quite sure because I'm already in wayyyy too many extracurriculars.

I have been playing competitive baseball since i was about 5. I have played on many teams including being named a 2014 All American. Right now I am the #1 class of 2020 catcher and am the #17 class of 2020 catcher in the nation. I played football and wrestled in middle school, but am focusing on only baseball in high school as I am seeking for a Division 1 scholarship. POTCO was my all time childhood favorite game, and being back on TLOPO brings back so many memories as i played POTCO all day everyday from 2009-2013 when i wasn't playing baseball. Best of luck to the TLOPO team and I'll see ya'll out in the Caribbean! :) - Jack Hexskull

Back