Discussion Atlas

As a former ARK player, this caught my eye. Looking forward to seeing more of what's in store for Atlas. Definitely will consider playing it. There's a shortage of good pirate games!
It'll be interesting what you find out. I don't think they're showing the whole story. I have a feeling its going to be like mashup of sim city format and it looks like they put too many scene changes for one game. One second 3rd person, next management, etc.
But again, many people love that style.
Hope to hear from a seasoned player like you.
I'm afraid I couldn't be taken too seriously as a game reviewer at this point in time as I'm seasoned with too much Rum and it is the holidays.

Looks awesome enough, and I'll definitely be trying it out, but I didn't read much other than a lot of the game involves smaller sub games and not a whole lot of action as the awesome video portrayed. I'm OK with that as long as I'm having fun at it.

Looks awesome enough, and I'll definitely be trying it out, but I didn't read much other than a lot of the game involves smaller sub games and not a whole lot of action as the awesome video portrayed. I'm OK with that as long as I'm having fun at it.
Yes, that was my observation and not my cup of spiced rum.
But it's an individual thing. I can have fun at a dump plunking rats with my 22. Others would say "How cruel".

I'm fairly hyped for the release of this game. Most likely end up spending tons of hours into this game. Here are some screens they released several hours ago.

Deep within the Eastern Temperate region, an intense battle takes place as a Company furiously defends their mountain
fortress against a cavalry charge aided by mobile field artillery!

XLsWcMr.jpg

6rauj0F.jpg

Back