Event  Attention Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Rising Of Blackbeard Auditions Tonight!!

Can I do it toooooo??? plz plz plz
angel.gif

Sorry guys, I've been busy with real. I still have to find a free program that you can film games on and edit the footage with a Mac, because I would be using imovie '09 for the final product. Francis, if you want to try for another part you might have to change hair styles etc. To be honest, I don't even a script yet. So for film wise it will be a way down the road so to speak. We need to all work as a team here, and tackle each part one at a time, to prevent stress e.t.c. So the next thing, I need to work on at the moment. Is looking around for Script Writer's, and someone whose really good at photo editing to make some sort of movie poster, and a wallpaper. :fight:

ahhh photo editing eh? im pritty good i might be able to make something i just need a picture to work with
EDIT (Feb 18, 2011 at 9:53 AM):
oh yeah i can edit what ever you need just send me the clip or what and tell me what to edit out and i can provide music

ahhh photo editing eh? im pritty good i might be able to make something i just need a picture to work with
EDIT (Feb 18, 2011 at 9:53 AM):
oh yeah i can edit what ever you need just send me the clip or what and tell me what to edit out and i can provide music
I need to find a recording program first mate. I thought I would choose xfire but idk if it has viruses. I want to use a safe program. But one that is free. As for the photo editing, that would be much appreciated. I asked someone already but I may need more than one person. :)

I need to find a recording program first mate. I thought I would choose xfire but idk if it has viruses. I want to use a safe program. But one that is free. As for the photo editing, that would be much appreciated. I asked someone already but I may need more than one person. :)
xfire doesnt have the best quality for the game.... i would suggest HyperCam 2, it's what I use in all my videos. ---> http://www.youtube.com/user/EPICthemost?feature=mhum

No viruses, it's free, and good quality :p

Yeah it won't work. I just downloaded a demo for iShowU it's supposed to be great for things like this. Hmm now I need to figure out how it works. :)
fight.gif

i hear a program called game cam is great and another one called cansutdio (if im spelling it right) try them out

Back