Event  Attention Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Rising Of Blackbeard Auditions Tonight!!

It's actually for something else and for further notice. This project will be canceled unfortunately, until I can get a good screen recorder. For now, please head to the thread that says Navy Guard's and Mermaid's Wanted. We are going to film a remake of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides except we'll call it Pirates of the Caribbean Online: On Stranger Tides. So yeah. :) We will begin filming at exactly 9 p.m. Eastern Time Tonight. If you want to meet me before at 8:30 p.m. Eastern Time. Please meet me on the Fragilles Ocean/Server next to Old Greg the Fishing NPC on Port Royal. :) :fight:

Who are "we", James? Who are filming it?

Some friends of my mine on the game. They're actually from The POTCO Players Wiki, you can go there and look for Pirates of the Caribbean Online: On Stranger Tides and that's it there. We'll be filming at 12 p.m. Eastern Time and 3 p.m. Eastern Time for the First Scenes if anyone wants to be a navy guard feel free to show up on Cortevos. For the people that are friends with me, could they tp to me? and then have other people interested from here tp to them? So yeah. :fight:

Back