Suggestion Audio Chat

AR4ever

Swashbuckler
Probably been suggested b4 but is there audio chat available or will there be or maybe think about it :football:

can be abused wayyy to easily. think that if something like that happened we would need strict guidelines and someone would ALWAYS need to be listening in on chats, due to the "no swearing" policy, which I believe shouldn't not happen.

Actually didn't know about Discord, will give it a go. Yeah, those VoIP chats can get obnoxious. I remember now why I don't use them much, LOL
Thx

Audio chat can't happen until they agree to remove the chat filter. Audio chat always has much less security than text chat ('cause audio chat is not only unfiltered but can't be logged reasonably).

Given they've already stated text chat filter is never going away, audio chat is almost certainly never going to happen.

@AR4ever what is that wonderful looking pile of deliciousness in your avatar picture?!
Those are Reece's Pieces. Discs of candy-peanut-butter encased in chocolate. They're apparently an American icon. I had never seen them until I moved to the USA.

Personally I think they're disgusting. People get mad at me for that.

Last edited:
Back