Blog Post AUGUST PEDDLER SPOTLIGHT

Seahawk

Site Founder
Posted by Monger Morton on Aug. 12, 2017, 5 p.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/08-12-2017-peddler_558x314.jpg
Ahoy, mates!

Me associates and I be back this month with another fantastic outfit! A fan favorite, French Assassin, be now fer sale at local Peddlers on Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego, and Cuba! Be sure to pay us a visit!

This set might be a bit expensive, but it’s worth it! These wares be made of the finest cloth we could steal acquire! That’s why the pieces be so expensive! We certainly didn’t inflate the prices so we can get filthy rich, not at all…

Now mateys, I heard that thar be some special redeem codes that were just released! But I wouldn’t know anythin’ about that… Free clothes and weapons be overrated! Just pick up a nice outfit from our stands instead!

And as a reminder, we be runnin’ low on inventory for our other outfit, Snapdragon. Be sure to pick it up by August 31st, mates!

Oh, what’s that? Ye want a sneak peek at next month’s outfit? Well, it be another highly requested outfit, and it also has hints of black n’ gold, just like French Assassin. I’ll leave ye to figure the rest out…

Until next month, mates!

Remington picked up those boots and his shipmate picked up everything else as well! We are particularly pleased at how easy they are to care for... We tie them to a rope and hoist the whole lot overboard... um... including our delicates... And in the time it takes to send a behemoth to the ocean's bottom, the wee sea creatures have nibbled them clean as....... clean as.... well they be clean. Thank you kindly for the new outfit! :)

It can only be Captain Black
85c.gif

Remington picked up those boots and his shipmate picked up everything else as well! We are particularly pleased at how easy they are to care for... We tie them to a rope and hoist the whole lot overboard... um... including our delicates... And in the time it takes to send a behemoth to the ocean's bottom, the wee sea creatures have nibbled them clean as....... clean as.... well they be clean. Thank you kindly for the new outfit! :)

Do they nibble the rust off those armoured thumbs too ? :p

Do they nibble the rust off those armoured thumbs too ? :p

Well now. I be givin' the wee sea creatures credit for tryin' to nibble the rust off me armored gauntlets, but the task at hand was more than they could muster... THEN! One day... I be sittin' on me keester... that being me bum... and drinking most heartily from me tankard of rum... And was thinkin' hard I was about the state of me armor and the limitations of the poor wee sea creatures... I realized I did, that submersing me armored gauntlets in the salty drink of the sea as it were, only made more rust for the wee sea creatures to be nibblin' on! So now I only use them to nibble me clothes and me delicates... And use me parrot Polly to clean me rusty armored thumbs by rubbin' him briskly back and forth 'cross the offending rust! Isn't that right Polly!? Good bird! **tries to shove a cracker into the mouth of the stuffed parrot tied to his shoulder** Atta boy Polly!

Back