Avast Me Hearties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WilyJaymes

Honorable Pirate
It saddened me deeply when I found out the original game was shut down. At the time I hadn't played a while. With a deep sigh...I just moved on. Then I found out about this project! Haven't been following it daily, but just decided to check up on it today and things seem to be going well. Hopefully I'll get to play soon.

I first came to POTCO in the year it was released, 2007. Back when gold was actually hard to get(before I learned about the blackjack exploit), and a war frigate was something only seen in legends. You couldn't even type numbers without it being replaced with "yarrr."

I'm really interested in finding a guild, upon first playing, that regularly goes on Sea raids for ships materials. I'm a hell of a helmsman and a crack shot on the cannon too.

Cheers to the people who kept this great game alive!

Welcome Aboard.jpg

Ahoy WilyJaymes and a hearty welcome to our forum family. :wave:

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! Remember, the new update will soon be released! :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back