Avast ye Scallywags! Turn yer starboard over here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotatsu

Dockworker
Greetings, fellow ...Pirate loving friends. I recently found this site about three days ago? (Stalking, lurking, shadowing.) Whichever term you prefer. Now, I finally decided to make an account. I played POTCO a long time ago. Back when you could still blast the britches of an enemy crew on a ship with yer cannons, or at least see them. Back when Port Royal was...not changed. Granted it was a brief time, since I took many a vacation from the game.

The Story of the Pirate known as: Jack Ironhawk.

For you see... long, long ago. There was a pirate named, Jack Ironhawk (that's me.. just remembered the name). So, vast was his powers, his skill, and his lack of renown in the community. Boy, that pirate sailed far and wide a master at his craft. For one thing was for sure, whenever a mere sliver remained of his ships integrity. He never failed to get it back to port safely, even while dodging the firepower of six ships at once. Unfortunately, his demise came at the hands of the kraken. (POTCO Shutdown, but.. it sounds better this way.) What an unlucky fish hook that was.

The Story of the Pirate known as: Jack Ironhawk. END

Anyway, I just thought I'd drop in and say 'hi' not much I can really say at this point. I mean...it's not like I have any stories to tell of the old days. On the bright side, know that despite my pirate's legacy ending in one era. He will not return. His time is over.. now is the time for!!!!... I don't have a name yet. But, you get the picture.

Well here is my introduction, mate. Now, you can spend in your lovely replies, or stare in mere awe of my awesome not pirate sounding post, savvy?

-A washed up sea dog.

P.S I have cookies.. does that tempt you?

cookies tempt me indeed ;)

KUyq8Rt.gif

Ahoy mate! Welcome to TLOPO Forums! Weigh the anchor and hoist yer sails thar be excitin times here on the forums! Be sure to check out the threads as they contain a wealth of information! :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back